He means the Video

13 minutes ago, DziJuLaj said:

She payed for the video.

Ignore me please :madge:

LIFE IS GOOD

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know damn well she doesn't care about singles anymore and that's why she snubs any potential success of an individual single.

It's a record where all of its album tracks charted high in the Hot100. If that's not impressive i don't know what else is. 

Keep being pressed.:lolly:

4 hours ago, GagaXCupcakke said:

You mean Jay-Z?

Ew at this sexism.... Clearly Beyonce is plenty rich enough to pay for her own ventures without needing help from her husband

blackpink

Th execution of the album and the visuals and the message is so perfect. And she funded it herself! Whewww she is a queen. 

Helxig

Well she's got 500 MILLLION dollars... Spending a few hundred thousand on an art project for her, is like any of us deciding to buy some fancy canvases and paints from an art supply store to get creative.

But it is really cool that she decided to pay for it herself. Dropping that kind of money and investment is admirable, even for someone so unbelievably rich.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Versace
10 hours ago, Sizzily said:

News: Rich person pays for things.

She isn't supposed to though. Her label (columbia) should respect her enough to fund her creative vision. Due to her deal with them, they profited off Lemonade without them funding it one bit. So Beyonce (no matter how rich she is) is being cheated but since she cares about the music more, she overlooked that aspect. Truly Music not the bling :golfclap:

GhettoFabulous

Queen tbh a role model :diane:(Except I do write my own music) 

Gaga better fund the Chaos Angel Disco Psych rock/pop album herself and go with HER ideas on everything 

4 minutes ago, GhettoFabulous said:

Queen tbh a role model :diane:(Except I do write my own music) 

Gaga better fund the Chaos Angel Disco Psych rock/pop album herself and go with HER ideas on everything 

i feel like Joanne was her ideas and maybe some of the stuff of hers we love from her past eras had to do with the people she was working with. she genuinely seems to have no interest in making the kind of music you guys seem to want her to make

GhettoFabulous
8 minutes ago, Jed said:

i feel like Joanne was her ideas and maybe some of the stuff of hers we love from her past eras had to do with the people she was working with. she genuinely seems to have no interest in making the kind of music you guys seem to want her to make

:lolly:yeah I know I'm just joking :poot: but the her ideas thing I was speaking of the ARTPOP era :madge:

Lextyr97
8 hours ago, Aaron Mearns said:

Well. She did pay for G.U.Y. 

Gaga also put herself 3 mil in debt for the monster ball 1.0 :classy:

Saint Laurent

She has a net worth of almost $300 million, am I supposed to be impressed that she spent about 5 of that to make an album?

Not to mention she's 100% recovered the costs through sales, so still I'm unsure what there is to be impressed about.

Isn't she also signed to her own label? Which further proves the point that this is entirely unimpressive.

The Fame Joanne
11 hours ago, holyscheisse said:

bc everybody was too busy enjoying the entire thing at once

But 21 and 25 had hits and sold more than 10x of what Lemonade did :D 

Archived