opinion

3rd Single Debate

Decodekid

3rd Single   

724 members have voted

1. 1. Next Single

Featured Posts

Arizona Sky

Commercially speaking, Dancin' In Circles is the best choice. Its on trend with current radio and perfect for Summer. Million Reasons should peak on radio within the next week or two. She should announce it right before Coachella and perform it there to create buzz. It should be sent to radios in early May and have its music video premiere at the BBMAs. :firega:

I don't know why people think A-NO should be a single. It does not fit in with current radio at all :huh:

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nattuggla

Imho A-YO should have been the 1st single. Then MR as 2nd and DIC as 3rd single!!

GreekGod
On March 20, 2017 at 5:52 PM, smokingthemall said:

Any song on the album but "Sinner's Prayer" 

Sinner's Prayer is my favorite after Perfect Illusion, which kind of bombed :ladyhaha:

million reasons is the only song from Joanne that I don't listen to, and it was the biggest hit.

why am I the weirdest tasted guy in here :toofunny:

MaryJaneHolland
On 3/23/2017 at 8:09 PM, Shadow said:

It has a video and is one of the strongest songs on Joanne, why wasn't John Wayne released as a single again?

probably because radio in the usa wont play a song named after a racist...... idk

MaryJaneHolland
On 3/29/2017 at 7:30 AM, BloodyMonster said:

She should announce it right before Coachella and perform it there to create buzz. It should be sent to radios in early May and have its music video premiere at the BBMAs. :firega:

releasing a single in mid april and video in late may? :rip:

this is not 2009 for gaga, for sure :toofunny:

she should release both in one day

FRANZGA

lemme bein with, THAT SONG that snatched my weave to the front and back first time I listen to JOANNE is A-YO.. it got that hooks, fun and rock'n'roll vibes. .  I'm all out support for it as 2nd single but when her team switches to MR i ain't mad either cause I love that song in first listen too so I hoped that A-YO will make it as the 3rd..

DIC on the other hand is just an okay for me at first. With the lazy ass chorus and nasty lyrics I am just NOT FOR IT.  and to think that fan favorites MTN, GUY did BAD.. 

But, DIC grow on me.. it's been my most played Gaga song as of late.. and considering the time for the 3rd single's release which is supposedly yo SMASH or HIT Radios on Summer.. DIC is my perfect choice. 

A-YO or other singles can wait.. if she'll release more..

GagaOhhLaLa

First time I listened to the album DIC was my least favorite song. I listened to it like 100 times and A-YO is .mY least favorite songs are the ones being picked as the next single.

Imho CTM  should be the next single only to test the waters with the sound to see what sticks.

RadioIsOurs
7 minutes ago, GagaOhhLaLa said:

First time I listened to the album DIC was my least favorite song. I listened to it like 100 times and A-YO is .mY least favorite songs are the ones being picked as the next single.

Imho CTM  should be the next single only to test the waters with the sound to see what sticks.

Honey it's not about your releasing your favourite songs as singles... I mean, she ain't got time to test the waters. Releasing a single requires investment from the label...

HOTNebraskaGuy

Obviously Million Reasons should be the 3rd 4th an d5th singleduh

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Shadow
4 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

probably because radio in the usa wont play a song named after a racist...... idk

Right... ydk.

Silence those demons... . 🖤

• Jase unpinned this topic

Archived