Featured Posts

Lextyr97

This is the greatest ****ing thread of all time. I'm dying 😂😂😂

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lextyr97
18 hours ago, jxckk said:

either tbh, i'd love her to have a DIC era but I don't imagine she could perform it anywhere except late night TV if she's allowed and I don't know if radio would be too keen to pick it up. Streaming might save it but streaming has saved none of the other singles this era. :toofunny: 

I really don't care for which single tbh, I just want videos for more songs from the album . 

I think she'd be fine performing it anywhere. Look at Judas.

TheJoanneHat

DIC first week of April then Coachella then summer 2017 smash hit is here

kvnrp
11 hours ago, WildAmerican said:

Don't worry guys, I played AYO for some friends this weekend and they really liked it 

#GPApprovedSmash

Everyone loves A-YO when I played it for them :giveup:

Someone release this smash :giveup:

Seashell Hooker

I'm here for it. Make DIC a single towards June/July. A-YO would play well at Coachella. 

Aphrodite Lady ~ Seashell Bikini

uo111
19 hours ago, Gagadonna said:

Team should NOT have a look on GGD. Fans wanted G.U.Y to be a single so bad, and see how it turned, Gaga's biggest single ever. 

Nothing could've saved the ARTPOP era.

DWUW could've, should've, would've. But Gaga was just not feeling it.

At least we got a great video featuring four songs.

A-Yo cover is so beautiful, really love it.

If she release it with a good music vid, she'll probbaly do great.

The song is radio-friendly. It's "stupid" but nothing bad for the grand public...The song came back for the top100 iTunes with the SuperBowl and it wasn't even performed, just used @ these countdown vids.... Exciting.

I think she'll do A-yo and maybe then Dancin' in Circles but idk...sound unlikely for the summer... whatever.

I don't think Diamond Heart will happen since PI's reation was "Mixed" and the song goes into the same vibe. Even John Wayne with the same "vein" but way more "friendly" ended without a single treatment so....

Decodekid
14 hours ago, Chelsea Symona said:

The gp didn't like it back when it was going to be a single and they won't like it now. It's fine as a promo single but not as an official third; I think that prize should go to DH or DIC.

is not that they didn't like is just that they liked Million Reasons more, remember that A-Yo went #11 on iTunes and it also has good streams, and Million Reasons was like a last minute decision. It's simply that it didn't get the single treatment, she was just testing it. 

Im Harol don't tell anyone

Decodekid

Diamond Heart is not happening you guys :sure:

Im Harol don't tell anyone

Seashell Hooker
Just now, Decodekid said:

is not that they didn't like is just that they liked Million Reasons more, remember that A-Yo went #11 on iTunes and it also has good streams, and Million Reasons was like a last minute decision. Is simply that it didn't get the single treatment, she was just testing it. 

This! 

jWm4O_s-200x150.gif?c=popkey-web&p=mars&

Seashell Hooker
14 hours ago, Chelsea Symona said:

The gp didn't like it back when it was going to be a single and they won't like it now. It's fine as a promo single but not as an official third; I think that prize should go to DH or DIC.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/7557638/lady-gaga-a-yo-joanne-justin-bieber-sorry-twitter-top-tracks-chart

SilkSpectre0
14 hours ago, freebit said:

Judging by her stanning of this & MANiCURE, she seems SO into this type of sound and I have no idea why. 

Because her vocals sound great on those sort of songs

large.gif

Levine

I only know here in Italy they've been using this song for a commercial for weeks and it sounds SO good on my tv! 

That said, I'd prefer something "new". 

AlphaMonster

I think 3rd single will be AYO regardless whether Gaga actually dropped a hint with that pic or not. 

• Shadow pinned this topic
  • Jase unpinned this topic

Archived