Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

Gaga in McQueen, Wang & Valentino!

LaMaisonGaga

Featured Posts

LaMaisonGaga
2 hours ago, Kenon Sings said:

tragique

the only thing tragic here is your negativity. the *X* button is on your top right and the "forums" button on top leads you back to the main page if you don't like the content of a thread. grab a mint on your way out, love!

1 hour ago, HOTNGaga said:

Hey @ARTPOPthatbooty, since you're probably the smartest on here regarding fashion, you should make a thread of things you'd love to see Gaga wear

Thank you! Well made things I'd like Gaga to wear I send to her stylists. They asked me that if I ever see something cool I could suggest it to them. Hence why she wore many pieces in John Wayne that I chose for her

lamaisongaga.com

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Seashell Hooker

Hey @ARTPOPthatbooty, since you're probably the smartest on here regarding fashion, you should make a thread of things you'd love to see Gaga wear

You don't get out much do you? :laughga:

Aphrodite Lady ~ Seashell Bikini

McQueen! McQueeeeen!

15 minutes ago, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

Thank you! Well made things I'd like Gaga to wear I send to her stylists. They asked me that if I ever see something cool I could suggest it to them. Hence why she wore many pieces in John Wayne that I chose for her

That's actually super cool, wow. Which pieces in particular?

I read the blog post, but don't remember you mentioning that! So cool.

3 points in and ready for more

mister max
13 minutes ago, artPOPthatbooty said:

the only thing tragic here is your negativity. the *X* button is on your top right and the "forums" button on top leads you back to the main page if you don't like the content of a thread. grab a mint on your way out, love!

Wow thats so cool :giveup:

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

HOTNebraskaGuy
14 minutes ago, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

I know you suggested that one piece she wore in Paris, but I didn't know it was such a regular occurrence lol.

how long has this been going on? King of saving Gaga'a fashion 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

LaMaisonGaga
1 hour ago, Miel said:

McQueen! McQueeeeen!

That's actually super cool, wow. Which pieces in particular?

I read the blog post, but don't remember you mentioning that! So cool.

1 hour ago, mister max said:

Wow thats so cool :giveup:

I know you suggested that one piece she wore in Paris, but I didn't know it was such a regular occurrence lol.

how long has this been going on? King of saving Gaga'a fashion 

Yeah the rose dress at the VS fashion show was my choice and just a suggestion. Never would've thought that they would actually pull that out lol.

For the music video I chose the crystal bra and choker for the first dance scene, the thigh-high black boots in the motorcycle scene, some of the emerging designer's earrings and lots of other stuff which sadly didn't make the cut or werent bough/borrowed. 

lamaisongaga.com

HOTNebraskaGuy
24 minutes ago, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

Yeah the rose dress at the VS fashion show was my choice and just a suggestion. Never would've thought that they would actually pull that out lol.

For the music video I chose the crystal bra and choker for the first dance scene, the thigh-high black boots in the motorcycle scene, some of the emerging designer's earrings and lots of other stuff which sadly didn't make the cut or werent bough/borrowed. 

So wait does this mean you knew about the video before everyone else? :cryga:

or did you just suggest them in general? 

LaMaisonGaga
45 minutes ago, HOTNGaga said:

So wait does this mean you knew about the video before everyone else? :cryga:

or did you just suggest them in general? 

Yes I knew about the video before everyone :) 

lamaisongaga.com

HOTNebraskaGuy
2 minutes ago, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

That means you know the to be #1 Diamond certified hit "Sinner's Prayer"'s video will be released soon! 

Girl I hope you chose some beautiful gowns :derpga:

2 hours ago, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

OMG!

can you suggest that she wears this Balenciaga spandex boots or even whisper to them that she should collaborate with Demna for a custom made spandex legging-boots hybrid for her tour or something. that would be epic :giveup:  

BGX3HMN_mu.jpg

3_170.jpg

gotharunway.com

LaMaisonGaga
10 minutes ago, Exhale said:

OMG!

can you suggest that she wears this Balenciaga spandex boots or even whisper to them that she should collaborate with Demna for a custom made spandex legging-boots hybrid for her tour or something. that would be epic :giveup:  

BGX3HMN_mu.jpg

3_170.jpg

This is something Rihanna or Kylie would wear, sorry :laughga: 

lamaisongaga.com

1 minute ago, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

This is something Rihanna or Kylie would wear, sorry :laughga: 

True! but then again Gaga's style can actually fit Gvasalia's aesthetic. She did it before. 

Broad Shoulders and long boots have been part of Gaga's DNA since TFM. 

tumblr_mxsuw1gv3r1qd9jmzo1_500.gif8e650650-6f5b-11e4-9806-09b1eae8a00e_180

1178190.jpgbalenciaga-2017-spring-summer-womens-fas

It fascinates me that she's actually ahead of her time! :diane:

gotharunway.com

3 hours ago, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

Okay nice! I remember reading about some of the outfits coming from a fan/emerging designer, and wondering how in the world was a Little Monster able to get their work to her? Awesome suggestions of you, btw. Are you, like, thinking about going into fashion professionally? Or are already?

[also your blog is amazing, it lowkey reignited my interest in high fashion]

3 points in and ready for more

5 hours ago, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

The X button is actually on my top left since I'm a Mac user, but I will gladly take some mints :lolly:

GagzDonkeyD
3 hours ago, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

I heard that she shot more than one video during that time :classy:

Is that true ? :)

Archived