💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Art Of Star [Open Temporarily]

Star

Featured Posts

Yall need to make backgrounds request, I love making background

Hm, I've been thinking of getting a background, but then again, I don't know how to change my bio on my profile. xD

But would it be possible if you made one for me (with t.A.T.u. pictures ofc.) and probably explain how I install the background later? thank you. <3

P.S

I do like pictures of Julia volkova and Lena Katina when they aren't together, like in my avatar pic, but you make them to be together when they are alone in the original picture, I hope you understand. xd I'm so bad at explaining.

Edited by t.A.T.u.

I actually requested something.. :/

I know, but I'm having exam, I didn't get time to complete your request. today will be ny last exam.

so after that, I'll start working on it.

And I need good quality pics.:)

I know, but I'm having exam, I didn't get time to complete your request. today will be ny last exam.

so after that, I'll start working on it.

And I need good quality pics. :)

Oh, understandable, take your time tho. ^^

2euo175.jpg

dyx36a.jpg

Here are the pictures, I hope they are okay tho. ^^ I do like new pictures from 2012 on Julia and Lena. :D

How is this?

H9eID.png

It's great, but I think I gotta have different pictures tho, I love the effect and the style you did, but the pictures was a bit off a bit.

I gotta find a better Julia volkova picture. :/

How is this?

2mdgqr7.jpg

10elzj9.jpg

105rtjp.jpg

29ksvpc.jpg

Sorry for the BIGBIGass pictures but I thought you wanted to change the size for yourself, lmao.

Anyway, can you make Julia on the right, and Lena on the left? and I gave you 4 pictures now, but that's because you could choose one from Lena and one from Julia and play around with and experiment.

thank you so much, you make a wonderful work. <3

3q425253qwewq

My Request List: I <3 your work Star, its mind-blowing, especially with the time constraint you have to make something so beautiful! Whenever you get time though, I'd like something, if you could, creatively processed with these avatars of Fatga XD

tumblr_l5m6fv5jsT1qbpjxio1_500_thumb.jpgtumblr_lu80amBUY61qc1hixo4_500.jpgtumblr_lu80amBUY61qc1hixo6_500.jpg

Signature: If you cant make something out of this, Ill take any Fatga Signature XD

tumblr_lj48x33bKq1qa8ti8o1_500.jpg

:heart: :heart:

Thanks so much again! :unicorn::pawsup:

:kisses:

• Like 1