💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

video

DL: Marry The Night EMA 2011 1080P & More (Original Non-Youtube rip)

BornToSlay

Featured Posts

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BornToSlay

• chizzum

• Reno

• Haus

Top Posters In This Topic

BornToSlay

well that depends, you're using the 1080i as the source so you aint gaining anything in this case.

As I mentioned earlier, I did not make this video I am merely passing it along. The info that came with the file said it was ripped from a x264 1920x1080 DVB source. It also specifically mentions that no deinterlacing was used. That is what I was going by, but really, I don't know if it is actually deinterlaced or not.

However, in some cases, deinterlacing 1080i to 1080p can subjectively improve the quality of the video. This is usually when the 1080i video isn't extremely high bit rate and the interlacing is very visible during motion, the deinterlaced video will look a lot better since you don't see all the lines.

It's better than before, but it still lags in some parts, couldn't you just recommand me some software to convert .mkv files to .ts ? It would solve me a lot of problems in the future too.

If you want to go from MKV to TS, I'd recommend remuxing the file and not reencoding. Remuxing is lossless and you will lose quality if you reencode. I have no experience with remuxing MKV to TS, but you should check these out:

http://www.afterdawn...cfm#description

http://www.networked...d.php?tid=24776

If you don't know what remuxing is, it is basically the process of extracting the video and audio data from one video container (like MKV) and putting it in another (like TS). The video is not changed, converted, or anything so it is lossless. When you reencode, the video is changed in the process and recompressed so you will lose some quality.

Edited by BornToSlay

As I mentioned earlier, I did not make this video I am merely passing it along. The info that came with the file said it was ripped from a x264 1920x1080 DVB source. It also specifically mentions that no deinterlacing was used. That is what I was going by, but really, I don't know if it is actually deinterlaced or not.

I don't know what source that would be but the feed coming from Belfast was MPEG2 1080i50 alltho it does act as if it was progressive, MTV EMA feeds has always been progressive in the past so it could well be in this case aswell, i did not look closely into it yet.