• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lion Heart

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

FrankGutz
8 hours ago, Supersonic said:

Remy Ma came for everything. 7 minutes of ruthless dragging. :deadbanana:

"Talkin bout bringin knives to a fight with guns when the only shots you've ever took was in ya buns."

"Before ya butt shots you was a SpongeBob"

"Who supports a pedophile? Nicki Minaj."

"Only kids believe in you, you Saint Nick."

"And stop talking numbers
You signed a 360 through Young Money, through Cash Money, through Republic
Which mean your money go through 5 *****s before you touch it
Any videos, promotions come out your budget
Endorsement, tour and merchandise they finger f*ck it
You make like 35c off of each ducket

I own my masters bitch INDEPENDENT
So for every sale I do, you gotta do like 10
Stop comparing yourself to Jay you not like him
You a muthaf*ckin' worker not a boss like Rem"

tumblr_m4ih8b7hgc1rvbfleo1_500.gif

OMFG, end ha, ruthless

tumblr_m4ih8b7hgc1rvbfleo1_500.gif

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

hardcore1996

Not one lie detected. Remy and Lil' Kim are doing a show together tonight too I hope they both go innnnnn on onika TBH:lolly:

I feel like most of this was written a while ago and Remy has been sitting on it. Remy is a ****ing boss ass lyricist - she is a queen - but she has been sub messaging Nicki for a while in her songs and then acting all innocent when asked about it. 

Nicki threw some shade of her own in Make Love and Swalla in response and now Remy has released this killer. It's obvious that Remy has been prodding at her until she was forced to respond and now Remy can drop this on her. Remy has this awesome track that took her months to write and she can claim "I responded in less than 48 Hours, Nick Nolte" - Nicki on the other hand is now under pressure to write a track that's better this in actually 48 hours.

I rate Remy as a better lyricist anyway, but Nicki will be fine. If this ends up like a Nas/Jay thing (with Remy acting as Nas now with "Shether" a play on "Ether") then Remy can be Nas and win the battle and Nicki can be like Jay and continue on as if nothing ever happened.

ChavaWM

I don't think Nicki can honestly clap back, she made herself too pop, with pop comes all the extra stuff that she didn't have when trying to come up. She probably has hundreds of people pitching lines to her, she's selecting the best and trying to figure out which alter ego or voice to respond with.

Brian Ryan

Remy Ma murdered. Nicki Minaj sucks with dissing people. Of course, she brings sales. We don't need another Stupid Hoe. I hope this bitch come out with a solo album, though. For real. 

DemeLarell

These lyrics are so terrible :toofunny:, and she's only using cheap blows that nicki has already dealt with from the public. Just don't respond Nicki. It's not worth it. 

Gov Hooka

wait what beef does Remy have with Nicki? :oprah: did Nicki do anything to merit a drag like this, a weak one at that? Not so Hey Girl of Remy :trollga: 

It's kinda lame that this has become a thing though - would have been way cooler if they had actually teamed up for a song.

DemeLarell
7 minutes ago, Bebe said:

It's kinda lame that this has become a thing though - would have been way cooler if they had actually teamed up for a song.

Sadly this has been a part of rap culture since Lolita Shante Gooden if I'm not mistaken. Idk why rappers result to this. My guess is it is a money game with the exception of a few rap beefs that ended terribly. 

Battle 4 Ur Life

yeah it's really amateur and Nicki has more appeal. so Onika wins.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Brian Ryan
25 minutes ago, myCD said:

yeah it's really amateur and Nicki has more appeal. so Onika wins.

I guess Beyonce' truly does win over Lady Gaga in your logic. 

hausofkc

This has to be the best diss track from a female I have ever heard. She literally grabbed her weave, drug her through the mud, ripped out strands of the weaves and then spat on her. You can't come back from that and showing that Nicki only responded with a "haha hehe, I do better in sales" shows that Nicki doesn't know what to do and she's is at a road block because she's so used to poppy/radio type songs. What exactly does Nicki even have to diss Remy on other than "sales" and looks? 

Let me go buy this song and stan for Remy Ma cause, man, this is some good shi t. 

Archived