💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you want another jazz album with Tony Bennett?

SergenGokdag

Featured Posts

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SergenGokdag
Just now, M Monstre said:

So just because you're 30 means that you can't sing with a legend? While I'm not the biggest fan of jazz, if Gaga wants to do a second jazz album, I'm all for it. It only helps her ability to be versatile in the music industry. 

She already did that. EVERYBODY knows how talented she is now. Thats enough. keep it cute and get over it. If you want release xmas ep thats it. dont waste your year with songs belong a houndred years ago................

Diamond Heart 💎

crisTEAne

yeah, but i also want a piano- and vocal-driven acoustic album. 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Reality
Just now, SergenGokdag said:

She already did that. EVERYBODY knows how talented she is now. Thats enough. keep it cute and get over it. If you want release xmas ep thats it. dont waste your year with songs belong a houndred years ago................

She could make new music too. It's not like she's going to do cover after cover after cover after cover. This is something she legitimately enjoys and loves. This is one of her passions, just as pop and rock music are some of her other passions.

You have 5 albums full of pop music to listen to, if you don't like her jazz stuff, then don't listen to it, but Gaga will do what she wants to do, and if she wants to continue making more jazz music—which I'm 100% certain she will—then so be it. 

🃏🖤👹

EnigmaMonSTAR

Yes I'd love to have a jazz album before another pop album plus I think it really makes Gaga happy. It's definitely better than a blackout era where we just speculate over fake rumors and leaks for her next pop album at least if we have a jazz album we have good quality music, performances, and appearances to pass the time 

SlaeUrAnus

No, but if it makes Gaga happy, so be it.

Tony does not have long left unfortunately so another collaboration would not hurt you all, surely?

In my messy era.

Tony won't be around forever so, definitely YES.
All she's gonna get from it is more acclaim and happiness :wub: she's so happy when she's around him

SychosSoChic

I want her to cover showtunes with Liza

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Economy
16 minutes ago, Born This Way said:

Yes but, maybe a smaller era than CTC. Maybe with a short 5 date promo tour and just a Grammys performances for promo and that's it. 

This!

I like seeing this side to her but i wouldnt want an era like that dragging on for so long again

I dont mind another jazz album but i dont want her next pop era to be 4 years apart again :air: 

Archived