Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Dangerous Woman Tour review

Born To Slay

Featured Posts

Born To Slay
Just now, vocalqueef said:

Nice. One more question and I'll stop being annoying :sweat: How long before the show did you get in line? I bought early entry as I don't wanna stand in line for more than 3 hours but still be very close to the main stage.

The floor at my date was seated and I was under the impression that all the dates were seated

1 minute ago, Born To Slay said:

The floor at my date was seated and I was under the impression that all the dates were seated

Yes, they are seated at my date as well. But that doesn't mean that I'll be very near to the main stage if I buy normal tickets over early entry, does it? Making the concert seated doesn't mean that you don't have to stand in line to be closer to the stage...

Born To Slay
3 minutes ago, vocalqueef said:

Yes, they are seated at my date as well. But that doesn't mean that I'll be very near to the main stage if I buy normal tickets over early entry, does it? Making the concert seated doesn't mean that you don't have to stand in line to be closer to the stage...

The seating is assigned tho, we were told where to sit base down on what our ticket said our seats were. So really what determines how close you are is what seats ur ticket says u have.

Archived