Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Jolie on Brad Pitt, Divorce, new movie & life

SissyFromSpace

Featured Posts

Still sad but their divorce and you can see it's really still affecting her, but I'm glad she seems to coping and handling greatly.

No matter how eccentric she may be, she's always been a talented, intelligent and beautiful woman (inside and out).

I'm really interested the film, so I'll probably check it out. But I wish she did more acting roles now.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

SissyFromSpace
1 hour ago, lilmonster93 said:

Still sad but their divorce and you can see it's really still affecting her, but I'm glad she seems to coping and handling greatly.

No matter how eccentric she may be, she's always been a talented, intelligent and beautiful woman (inside and out).

I'm really interested the film, so I'll probably check it out. But I wish she did more acting roles now.

A++

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Gagaloo911

She is just an intelligent, wonderful, passionate, graceful and humble human being. My fave actress, so happy to finally get to see a new interview!

Also looking forward to seeing the movie, sounds like it will really be something special. I love how dedicated she is to her fight and causes.

GagaMyBlood95
7 hours ago, lilmonster93 said:

So true. I love watching all her interviews, because she speaks in such an intelligent way. She is obviously beautiful, but also I her persona is very unique and she is just so calm, that always fascinated me about her.

And yeah, I hope she starts doing more film roles in the future

KevinLeto

Wow she looks so healthy and beautiful! :wub: Haven't seen her for a long time! 

I'm the spirit of my hair, it's all the glory that I bare

Archived