Who is aging better? Katy or Gaga?

Zombie

Getting better with age  

124 members have voted

1. 1. Whos aging better?

Featured Posts

LG7 time now
Just now, Azor Ahai said:

It's ok to call out on someone that had mental issues and shaved her head? Nice...

Yes it's OK. "mental issues"... :neyde:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Azor Ahai
Just now, kevindjibouti said:

Yes it's OK. "mental issues"... :neyde:

So you're denying Britney went through a huge public breakdown that had media outlets mock her for so much time? You think it's ok to ridicule her for that?

bayonse
2 minutes ago, Azor Ahai said:

But that's just a lie though. Gaga looks her age.

446ad10691b512e7dfe6a1a169521480.jpg 

if you say so 

no more parties in LA

Crystalline

lol at the obvious bias

Katy for sure. Gaga looks horrible most of the time now with the fillers, it ages her 10 years.

LG7 time now
Just now, Azor Ahai said:

So you're denying Britney went through a huge public breakdown that had media outlets mock her for so much time? You think it's ok to ridicule her for that?

There's a difference between being in an ARTPOP tunnel and having mental issues... She did NOT make fun of her... she probably didn't even talk about her. Britney is NOT the center of universe. She's just another celebrity.

Azor Ahai
Just now, kevindjibouti said:

There's a difference between being in an ARTPOP tunnel and having mental issues... She did NOT make fun of her... she probably didn't even talk about her. Britney is NOT the center of universe. She's just another celebrity.

Even though it's obvious to everyone including Katy fans on twitter and Atrl that it was shade at Britney lol ok.

Whispering
7 minutes ago, kevindjibouti said:

Yes it's OK. "mental issues"... 

Why are mental issues in quotes and why is okay to make fun of people who live with mental illness? 

LG7 time now
5 minutes ago, Azor Ahai said:

Even though it's obvious to everyone including Katy fans on twitter and Atrl that it was shade at Britney lol ok.

1/ Atrl is 99% full of bad and pathetic ppl. It's not a reference.

2/Britney is not the only person who did that

LG7 time now
3 minutes ago, Whispering said:

Why are mental issues in quotes and why is okay to make fun of people who live with mental illness? 

There's no mental illness.

I just don't think they can be compared at all anymore. While Lady Gaga has really established herself as a top-notch allround musician, with C2C, the Oscars, Joanne, singing with Metallica, etc., Katy Perry is basically still the same pop girl, making music with Max Martin. Nothing wrong with that (and I do like her), but they just can't be compared. Maybe they could in 2008, but in 2017, no way.

Edit: Oh, you were talking about looks. Sorry, I don't have an opinion on that. :)

Panchecco

I think Katy has always looked young and pretty but I must say that Gaga in her 30s looks younger than the Gaga in her 20s

they're both gorgeous in my opinion and Katy's eyes are so beautiful 

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived