Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Joanne songs Gaga shouldn't perform on tour

MonsterBall13

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, MonsterBall13 said:

Personally I wouldn't mind f Gaga didn't perform come to mama, just another day and sinners prayer 

Two of the best tracks... deaf fans :toofunny:

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
just another gay

Omg is this turning into another hate post on Joanne? :trollga:

She should perform ALL of the Joanne songs.

And if she didn't perform Just Another Day or Sinner's Prayer or Grigio Girls .....:fthis:

Just now, come to papa said:

And if she didn't perform Just Another Day or Sinner's Prayer or Grigio Girls .....:fthis:

"come to papa"

mh, that's hot

That J

It's like saying only Applause and Do What You Want should've been played at artRAVE.   Imagine the Born This Way Ball with only 5 songs from the album.   The GP can be slow but they can read where it says "Joanne World Tour". Lol.    There's 10 minutes time for the Super Bowl Medley. 😜😜😜

I NEED an 8 minute Sinners Prayer personally so give it to me!!!   

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

I can see her performing all the songs except the work tapes, she alsp won't perform all the songs at every concert, the setlist will have changes from time to time! 

Knowing myself I will loving no matter what! (because it's the first concert I got tickets for.......... finally)

Katharine Hepburn

I don't think she should do the bonus tracks but its her tour. I dont know how she'll do Hey Girl, I guess she'll do it as an interlude.

xoxo Joanne

Born To Slay
40 minutes ago, MonsterJames333 said:

It's like saying only Applause and Do What You Want should've been played at artRAVE.   Imagine the Born This Way Ball with only 5 songs from the album.   The GP can be slow but they can read where it says "Joanne World Tour". Lol.    There's 10 minutes time for the Super Bowl Medley. 😜😜😜

I NEED an 8 minute Sinners Prayer personally so give it to me!!!   

Some songs from those albums were left out for much of the tours tho. 

The BTWB didn't have The Queen until very late in the tour. The Artrave didn't include Dope for much of the tour. Fashion was dropped like halfway thru the NA leg. MJH was ditched halfway thru the tour. 

Its not unreasonable to think she might not include a few of the songs.

Born To Slay
1 hour ago, come to papa said:

I need Just Another Day, it's in my top 5 from the album. 

I'd be kind of pissed if she left out a song from Joanne. Cutting out the Angel Down worktape she only has 13 songs to perform, so there's plenty of room for her to perform more songs. I hope she incorporates lesser known hits as well (I'm CRAVING to hear Edge of Glory in full again, along with Gypsy). 

With the rock type of tone she's going for maybe we'll hear You and I, MANiCURE or Electric Chapel again. 

That J
45 minutes ago, Born To Slay said:

The BTWB didn't have The Queen until very late in the tour. The Artrave didn't include Dope for much of the tour. Fashion was dropped like halfway thru the NA leg. MJH was ditched halfway thru the tour. 

My point is if each song isn't performed, the majority are.  Joanne could be performed in its entirety along with the hits and other album cuts depending on the length they are willing the show to go. I like going to visit all her tours because I WANT to hear the new songs each time because it's possible that's the only time you ever hear those songs live.  She has time to do a full greatest hits tour later.  Just my opinion. 💙

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

MonsterBall13
4 hours ago, SpookyKid said:

She could perform Starstruck with a flute in her ass as long as she comes here :grr:

Lol I literally picture gaga farting the melody of star struck in a flute :laughga: 

Katharine Hepburn
1 hour ago, Born To Slay said:

We got bang bang after C2C dropped :giveup:

xoxo Joanne

Fishnet Sinner

She could leave Hey Girl out and I wouldnt be mad. I want the rest of Joanne though.  I really want a full acoustic piano version of Just Another Day. The short version we got from when she was on NRJ SLAYED my life. 

Archived