💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Katy Perry - Chained to the Rhythm ft Skip Marley

The Master

Featured Posts

iMonster
8 minutes ago, funkyhaus said:

It's actually a great video, better than Perfect Illusion and Million Reasons anyways imo but as usual some monsters have to trash it coz it's Katy :nails:

giphy.gif

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply
retroglamx
54 minutes ago, calmar said:

I can see the foil dress being based off of beliefs of 20th century America that tin foil would block or reflect spying radio waves or brain manipulation or something. It would go with that particular scene. 

yeah but you can't deny the make up and hair (and wardrobe)

Lady-Gaga-By-Terry-Richardson-For-Harper

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

Katy always delivers when it comes to music videos, this one didn't disappoint either. While I don't enjoy most of her music, I'll admit she knows how to entertain the masses. 

Great video! It's all about conformity and how people don't want to step out of line even though what's going on is wrong/dangerous. By the end of the video she's fighting the conformity 

SlayedForTheGod

i actually really love this video. i just wish when skip came out and she had a realization, that other people would have joined her too. and it would have caused a scene or something. 

Glamourpuss

I really enjoyed that. I wasn't really a fan before before but I am an awakened person and this track really resonates with me because it's like she's speaking from my perspective. For the first time ever I'm actually considering seeing her on tour even though I know she can't sing live. :laughga:

3 hours ago, rezjohnsen said:

She always delivers great visual tho:applause:. If this video cant elevate song on iKoons. Then poor her :ohno:

I assumed you included the cheesily colorful California Gurls, Dark Horse, Roar videos

colourful visual=/=great visual

Ricardo

wow it's the first Katy video I really really like, the visuals are amazing and the fashion is on point, YAAAS katherina 

Her MV's in general

happy-group-kids-red-ropes-together-park

9978613-Three-little-friends-on-the-play

Spoiler

and some adults here say they like her visuals:reductive:

of course you can like her visuals, I'm not ageist

Ricardo
25 minutes ago, retroglamx said:

yeah but you can't deny the make up and hair (and wardrobe)

Lady-Gaga-By-Terry-Richardson-For-Harper

1. The hairstyle is so basic

2. Metallic garments were not invented by Gaga nor was the first to use them

3. The looks of the video are basically inspired by The Jetsons or the ideals of what the future would look like from the 50s/60s 

giphy.gif 

Illuminati
4 hours ago, Haus Of Madonna said:

Visually I LOVE it, but I feel like there was no purpose at the start, i only really understand the purpose at the end.

That's the whole point. If you pay attention at the detail it's obvious since the very start but Katy only realizes it at the end. Gotta admit although the song isn't that great the video is good

Ricardo
1 minute ago, MetalliGa said:

Anyway, this is more like Spy Kids than anything that's been mentioned :sweat:

HAHAH that's true, I knew I have seen those crazy rollercoasters before 

Archived