music news

Katy Perry Isolated Grammy Vocals

Muscletank

Featured Posts

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, GagaXCupcakke said:

She's a ****ing billionaire, she can afford a vocal coach.  This is embarrassing now. She's been in the music business for 10 years now, she could at least learn how to sing.  

THIS.

I always wonder how Selena Gomez, Katy Perry and so many others who are rich af don't get themselves a good vocal coach and train their voices regularly. 

Stvrboy
23 minutes ago, BloodyJudas said:

She has a fine voice!!! Don't know why many of u come for her !!! She is talented ;)

I love Katy but she don't have a bit of control or technique in her voice. I don't know what are your "talent" standars  :sweat:

Muscletank
4 minutes ago, Whispering said:

Wanted to comment before this thread is closed too.

That was rough. Katy simply has problems singing live. 

Why would they lock it??? Serious question btw.

BloodyJudas
1 minute ago, Stvrboy said:

I love Katy but she don't have a bit of control or technique in her voice. I don't know what are your "talent" standars  :sweat:

Haha I can see a hate coming :P She may not be the greatest singer, but surely has some talent :P

Why would this thread get locked? Its literally her voice :toofunny::ladyhaha: not event Yoda could give her the training she needs:trollga:

Stvrboy
Just now, BloodyJudas said:

Haha I can see a hate coming :P She may not be the greatest singer, but surely has some talent :P

How is this hating tho?

Whispering
1 minute ago, Muscletank said:

Why would they lock it??? Serious question btw.

It is a negative thread about Katy. That's only allowed for all other artists...and Gaga, of course. 

Muscletank
Just now, Whispering said:

It is a negative thread about Katy. That's only allowed for all other artists...and Gaga, of course. 

ahhh I see :|

Last time i used a funny gif for Katy (whom i genereally like) the mods warned me. I wanna see what they'll do for all of you who drag her now.

:)

This trend of "isolating" the vocals... what a stupid thing, that serves only the purpose of inciting hate.

Yes, it's atrocious she is a profissional singer and gave this horrible presentation at an award show for the best of the best.

Just putting things into perspective

Spanish Eyes

I don't get it. This song is easy to sing. I had it down within 2 days of the release (I actually adore the song itself). She's not even dancing, yet she avoids the melisma "to the rhythyyyyyyyym"

To be honest i really don't care :emma: 

She sounds good on studio version which is what i listen to :giggle:

Archived