• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jase

• display name

• My Little Phoney

• Alien Tulip

YuyiRocks

the video that we're in a thread for? ;)

nono, i tell what video from facebook's page, I don't find it :S

nono, i tell what video from facebook's page, I don't find it :S

Oh it's a status update, but you're right, it isn't showing up on there page yet!

Previously unreleased image from Lady Gaga's Born This Way video.10 . There are only about 15 seconds of film, so sorry , but there is not a whole video of this . #ladygaga #bornthisway #nickknight #showstudio http://instagr.am/p/LTbI8sqlTn/

Allison M

Not my favorite but it's still very interesting! It doesn't fit with the rest of the video or any of this era with the colors. But it's a nice extra footage :)

Gagaloo911

tumblr_m4w05pLPHU1qahy1wo1_1280.jpg

They look AWESOME. I LOVE the colours and the kaleidoscopic theme they have going on. There's a kind of collage-like quality which I love too. Plus just Gaga herself. :heart:

That being said, I can see why they were cut from the video. They're too different & wouldn't blend in seamlessly.

These. I love these pics, but I have to agree. Whatever this scene would have been, it would not have fit in with the rest of the video with all these colors. All the rest of the video was dark, and this scene would have just looked ridiculous in it. They're perfect by themselves :)

Primetime

Thanks for the heads up!

lol of course as soon as i post this showstudio says there's only 15 seconds of film so there's no video, smh

Goldfish

i dont hate them but im gad they wernt included

I invented post-its

Robotboy

im really annoyed by her or her team for always leaving out the best things with her.. the singles, all the amazing video ideas..

the best sides of her are definetly the sides that the public dont get to see :(

she should atleast have saved this concept for the tour or the next album.

Edited by Idcydk
Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

I'm loving the MIA vibes I'm getting from this. I wish it could have been used for something. *cough* the album booklet *cough*