Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

DJWS Compares TEA to Toxic

Koreku

Featured Posts

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DJWS is such a douchebag. Does he have an EP coming out soon? Is he gonna have us follow his snapchat and he'll (not) release it after 1000 new followers? I hope Gaga never works with this guy again. I'm bitter. lol. 

Pharamon
11 hours ago, Koreku said:

Every time DJWS does these Q & A's, he just opens a can of worms :rip:

a way to boost his popularity :classy: 

boneknuckleskin

Am I the only one here who thinks MJH slays Brooklyn Nights? :awkney: And I don't even smoke :lolly:

5 hours ago, MonsterOfSpain said:

Plus this:

Question: Gaga, ¿will your album ARTPOP have two volumes as it was initially said?

Lady Gaga:  I think it will, but I'm not sure when, because I have a lot of music and I keep on writing, I love writing music"

http://lg-monster.blogspot.com/2013/09/entrevista-de-lady-gaga-para-40.html

Omg in that first interview when they ask her what song would she choose if someone were to listen to her by the first time and she said DWUW :giveup: QUEEN

Also interesting that she was still talking about Act 2 as late as April 2014, so it wasn't just the Troy thing which stopped her from releasing it... I wonder what was it.

In fact, Gaga spoke about ACT II til late 2014. I think the reason we really didn't get it was actually the whole ARTPOP "mess" and Bobby probably was agaisn't it too.

I just thought about how Bobby delayed Cheek to Cheek to re-work the songs because they weren't sounding really "good" for young people or something like that. I don't think he would want Gaga to release "ACT II" right after that too... and then release an EDM record in 2015... She would have been working from 2013 til 2015 without breaks

In the end. she just moved on (wich is kinda sad but also good for her since she's happy now so...). But a Spotify release would be awesome n.

10 minutes ago, Haldy said:

Let's be honest. If it were anything close to Toxic, Gaga would have kept it on the album.

Hm, not exactly.

She had Jewels N' Drugs on the record like...hm....

It's a mood thing I'd say, she could easly have the song done for so long that she gave up on it for new songs that she worked in 2013.

If fact, a lot of songs from 2012 were cut at all: Temple, Tea & Onion Girl were all hinted around the same time in 2012:

Spoiler

just realized these must be lyrics for the song too rip

29 minutes ago, SEANGT said:

DJWS is such a douchebag. Does he have an EP coming out soon? Is he gonna have us follow his snapchat and he'll (not) release it after 1000 new followers? I hope Gaga never works with this guy again. I'm bitter. lol. 

Don't be mean... I don't think he's doing anything Bad. Ok he's "teasing" but everyone wants to know about these songs and he's just hinting. A lot of producers do it. He's Gaga's friend so she probably knows about it too... 

The song from 1.000, we need to remember that a LOT of things are under Interscope domain *coff coff Cake Like Lady Gaga coff*. At least he gave us the ratchet instrumental in full since it was under his domain so...

6 minutes ago, boneknuckleskin said:

Am I the only one here who thinks MJH slays Brooklyn Nights? :awkney: And I don't even smoke :lolly:

slay girl, same.

:sis:

DJWS infact gave us a lot of interesting info last night:

etc etc etc...

I miss when we had long Q&A's with Gaga but the SuperBowl one was cute too

I'm so curious about TEA, Temple, and Onion Girl.

And honestly about everything that didn't make it onto ARTPOP. I'm pretty sure it went through so many different phases (rave version of PARTYNAUSEOUS, anybody?), thus probably went through many different songs.

3 points in and ready for more

6 minutes ago, Miel said:

I'm so curious about TEA, Temple, and Onion Girl.

And honestly about everything that didn't make it onto ARTPOP. I'm pretty sure it went through so many different phases (rave version of PARTYNAUSEOUS, anybody?), thus probably went through many different songs.

The fact that Paul said that "Brooklyn Nights is not the final version" I mean... I really thought it was the "last demo" they had since ARTPOP...

The Partynauseous demos (from the R&B\Rap version to the whole EDM-JPOP-INFUSED-RAVE version)... 

Reminds me of how Gaga said that on BTW they used to create different versions of every song and tried to get the better to be on the album

Lextyr97
13 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

Oh My God! :giveup: 

Lol remember it was revealed Gaga was debating between Brooklyn Nights and MJH...like :duck:

MJH is WAAAY better than Brooklyn Nights. I ain't even mad 

Archived