Irrelevant

Featured Posts

Irrelevant

LOVIN’ IT // 7.667

kRHFwMgUTrh8Q.gif

Highest Score: 9 @Gypsygaga1 @Thomas P @SychosSoChic @cav07

Lowest Score: 5 @petedagrk 

Comments:

@ARTPOPrebellion - A sassy, groovy song that really hypes you up. It's grown on me immensely and I'm so glad it did. Some of the lyrics aren't the best but overall it's a very good track. 

@SychosSoChic - A BOP

@cav07 - This song is really catchy and a cute bop. 

@lilmonster93 - A nice cutey bop, but it's get repetitive - especially the pre-chorus and chorus- and the beat could some more variety. The bridge and Ari's vocals are on point though. The high notes during the bridge and outro give me life. #ianitlovinitbutimreallylikingit

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, redhoodieslime said:

:laughga:

Still stick by that :hor:

1 minute ago, donutellha said:

flop 

flop

walmart brand mariah carey is #3 huny

stay pressed panini

kvKXd.gif

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Irrelevant
Just now, redhoodieslime said:

@lilmonster93 - A nice cutey bop, but it's get repetitive - especially the pre-chorus and chorus- and the beat could some more variety. The bridge and Ari's vocals are on point though. The high notes during the bridge and outro give me life. #ianitlovinitbutimreallylikingit

Queen of commenting on flop megarates :ladyhaha:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Fair spot for Lovin' It

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Thomas P

I don't mind Lovin It being low, I'm still mad, but like Piano was done such an injustice, that this just can't compare.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

1 minute ago, redhoodieslime said:

tumblr_inline_nqk6bxolq71r9aung_500.gif

Irrelevant

NEXT SONG???

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

1 minute ago, redhoodieslime said:

I know.  I don't comment cause I could never write anything that good lol

Just now, Thomas P said:

I don't mind Lovin It being low, I'm still mad, but like Piano was done such an injustice, that this just can't compare.

#justice4piano

donutellha

listening to Honeymoon Avenue as you h8ters seethe to voice-cracking hell

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

SychosSoChic
8 minutes ago, redhoodieslime said:

PIANO // 7.583

5PZyoFhkWWDm0.gif

Highest Score: 10 @Thomas P @SychosSoChic

Lowest Score: 5 @cav07 @Creyk

Comments:

@ARTPOPrebellion - Eh. It's cute. The chorus is catchy, but it's not the best.

@SychosSoChic - Just that intro alone gets a 10 from me. Top 5 Ariana songs tbh.

@cav07 - This song is pretty cute. It has a good instrumental.  

@lilmonster93 - What really saves this song is Ariana's vocals and the bridge. Her smooth backing vocals are perfect touches. And as always her runs and high notes slay. But the production really goes nowhere. And though there is some good imagery in the lyrics, most of the time they come off as lazy and repetitive. Sorry but I ain't buying this piano.

INJUSTICE. I AM AS PRESSED AS A PANCAKE.

YOU FLOPS ARE BURNT NOT TURNT.

Y'ALL HAVE THE TASTE EQUIVALENT OF STREPSILS WITH POCKET LINT

BITCHES I AM FROM AFRICA

I WILL FIGHT ALL OF YOU

giphy.gif

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Irrelevant

ALMOST IS NEVER ENOUGH // 7.708

yEBHKerF8VHFe.gif

Highest Score: 10 @lilmonster93

Lowest Score: 5 @SychosSoChic

Comments:

@petedagrk - Beautiful song and Nathan makes it better. I love his voice. They make gr8 songs. Over and Over again is one of my current favorites

@ARTPOPrebellion - A nice ballad. Nathan and Ariana's voices mesh together well.

@SychosSoChic - Mmmmmmeeh

@cav07 - Beautiful song.

@lilmonster93 - Though this a type of song you can't listen to all the time; there's nothing bad I can say about it. Vocals on point? Check. Another vocal highlight; Ariana and Nathan mesh flawlessly and the power and emotion in their delivery is heavenly. Great production? Check. The simplistic ballad production really suits the song and highlights their voices. Effective lyrics? Check. The lyrics are insightful and emotional and establish an interesting emotional story.

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

donutellha
Just now, SychosSoChic said:

INJUSTICE. I AM AS PRESSED AS A PANCAKE.

YOU FLOPS ARE BURNT NOT TURNT.

Y'ALL HAVE THE TASTE EQUIVALENT OF STREPSILS WITH POCKET LINT

BITCHES I AM FROM AFRICA

I WILL FIGHT ALL OF YOU

giphy.gif

with gey catepillars for eyebrows and an ebola twitter accusation?

:sis: 

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

donutellha
Just now, redhoodieslime said:

ALMOST IS NEVER ENOUGH // 7.708

yEBHKerF8VHFe.gif

Highest Score: 10 @lilmonster93

Lowest Score: 5 @SychosSoChic

Comments:

@petedagrk - Beautiful song and Nathan makes it better. I love his voice. They make gr8 songs. Over and Over again is one of my current favorites

@ARTPOPrebellion - A nice ballad. Nathan and Ariana's voices mesh together well.

@SychosSoChic - Mmmmmmeeh

@cav07 - Beautiful song.

@lilmonster93 - Though this a type of song you can't listen to all the time; there's nothing bad I can say about it. Vocals on point? Check. Another vocal highlight; Ariana and Nathan mesh flawlessly and the power and emotion in their delivery is heavenly. Great production? Check. The simplistic ballad production really suits the song and highlights their voices. Effective lyrics? Check. The lyrics are insightful and emotional and establish an interesting emotional story.

INJUSTICE
MY WEAVE

Archived