• Alejandro
    • Born This Way
    • Do What U Want
    • Other

Featured Posts

Saint Hollywood
Just now, Craig Barnes said:

Have a taste of your own medicine sunshine🌞

If I'm honest, I would like her to re-do the whole Fame album with updated vocals and looks

The era that made her famous? The era that made her THE artist to watch?

Try again

1tu5y.gif

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Saint Hollywood said:

YES, that song was paid dust

93b.jpg

A lot of her best bops have been paid dust.:giveup: Why Gaga, why?:deadbanana:

"If you expected me to lose out of generosity, I'm truly sorry!"

xoxo Craig
5 minutes ago, Edonis said:

What about Bad Romance wasn't "fresh"? :oprah:

It was released in 2009, so if she was to redo it now in 2017, it would be fresh

End Racism Now

Panchecco
3 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

But the mermaid is literally in You And I.

yes but it's not the original story, she just recycled the idea and decided to shoot the video in Nebraska to fit with the theme of You And I

Imagine a video with just Yuyi with this aesthetic

IF12FF-Gaga.jpg

lady-gaga-american-idol2jpg-8f44c5986552cliff-in-the-sea-wallpaper-2.jpgwithout-yuyi-and-i-prints.jpg110965-Yuyi-The-Mermaid-Lady-Gaga.jpg03f598c6b53b8883f069a0f17d1af214.jpg9d32f71e4cf25dbd5531daa500ecb2b8.jpgtumblr_myh5h4iOuT1qm6167o4_1280.jpg

xoxo Craig
4 minutes ago, Saint Hollywood said:

The era that made her famous? The era that made her THE artist to watch?

Try again

1tu5y.gif

The vocals on some of the songs are weak, now she has the strength to slay everyone

End Racism Now

Edonis

It was released in 2009, so if she was to redo it now in 2017, it would be fresh

But like, do you have a conceptual thing in mind. I must say, Bad Romance's music video was pretty revolutionary for its time AND todays standards so I'm just curious as to what you would change to make it more "updated and fresh" ?

Saint Hollywood

The vocals on some of the songs are weak, now she has the strength to slay everyone

She always had the strength to slay, wyd girl :ladyhaha:

Powerful, strong vocals wouldn't really fit the album or her image at the time :lolly:

xoxo Craig
10 minutes ago, GagaTheExplorer said:
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents

you hot :hor:

Thanks, but you better watch out - the mods give out WP for using chain spoilers:hor: 

End Racism Now

Allison M

I would say TEOG but not the mermaid theme. 

Shorter, less depressing/awkward MTN (parts were good, others were... :awkney: )

Perfect Illusion kinda gives me a headache. 

xoxo Craig
Just now, Saint Hollywood said:

She always had the strength to slay, wyd girl :ladyhaha:

Powerful, strong vocals wouldn't really fit the album or her image at the time :lolly:

Exactly why she has to redo it! The way Bad Romance sounds now on a Piano or like the way at the superbowl was different and was so much better than back in 2009. Imagine a ballad like Brown Eyes with the slayage of MR vocalls or Just Dance with P.I looks and sounds

End Racism Now

CarlRatchet

I would say Born This Way. It would've been cool to include fans / real people in the video. Kinda like the what Demi Lovato did for Really Don't Care.

If you mute Demi's video and play Born This Way, you can get a better sense of the awesome visuals it could've had. Imagine Gaga up there with some awesome choreography :giveup: 

Saint Hollywood
1 minute ago, Craig Barnes said:

Exactly why she has to redo it! The way Bad Romance sounds now on a Piano or like the way at the superbowl was different and was so much better than back in 2009. Imagine a ballad like Brown Eyes with the slayage of MR vocalls or Just Dance with P.I looks and sounds

I see your point, however, I would just leave The Fame and its era alone because in my opinion, it made who she is in the industry. :lolly:

xoxo Craig
4 minutes ago, Edonis said:

But like, do you have a conceptual thing in mind. I must say, Bad Romance's music video was pretty revolutionary for its time AND todays standards so I'm just curious as to what you would change to make it more "updated and fresh" ?

Well, that pink hair that she rocked at the Superbowl and Grammys looked amazing. She looks different now to what she did back in 2009. And also times have changed politically and in general so it would be great to see what a 2017 Gaga who will be 31 would do a BR music video and vocals on BR.

End Racism Now

Archived