💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Gaga ft. R Kelly Do what u want AMA 2013

ashae

Featured Posts

I was just having a gaga performance marathon and I just forgot how much this one slayed. Even if you don't like ARTPOP this was such a good performance my weave is still gone to this day.

BloodyJudas

I love the song and it deserved much more recognition !!! It's such a well-produced song that even team Katy praised it upon its release :)

The ending is so sad. Gaga served real self-depreciating depressive teas that year.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Mister Gaga

It's so underrated; everyone paid so much attention to the R. Kelly / ARTPOP's commercial performance situation, and no one noticed the message of this performance/song.

It's a scream of protest to the media, and how they treated her during the ARTPOP era, in comparison of how much benefits they had because of her, during 2009-2011, imo. During the last part, when the video of a younger Stefani playing the piano is shown, when those 'Lady Gaga is over' papers were shown too, she was trying to show people how a real artist looks like; she had it in her blood and in her life-history, and she was being so misjudged by the media, so unfairly treated. It's so sad, from 4:02 onwards is just heartbreaking.

Born To Slay
Just now, SKANK said:

Casting a rapist to play the president? She really does have powers of premonition doesn't she?

I never noticed that but damn

Best performance of ARTPOP era 

/thread 

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

32 minutes ago, ArtFame said:

Best performance of ARTPOP era 

/thread 

This performance tho :giveup:

I remember watching all these performances live, 3 YEARS AGO :giveup:

underneath the pine

Katharine Hepburn
Just now, Jorget said:

This performance tho :giveup:

I remember watching all these performances live, 3 YEARS AGO :giveup:

This was her first performance after her blackout :giveup:

xoxo Joanne

The Child
56 minutes ago, HighwayFantasy said:

Hmmm.... it was to Hollywood for me...

No, it was just Gaga going back to her roots, Gaga's roots are deep into theatrical performances like this one. :giveup:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

GagaUnderYou

Loved the ARTPOP era man brings back so many memories, wish the video was re-recorded and released and promoted properly. Could have been one of Gaga's signature hit. Even ARTPOP on fallon is gold. 

Everyone knew DWUW deserved to be a #1 hit single. Unfortunately 2013 was the year of hating Gaga was cool smh!

Archived