💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Let's play a game...

Drin Lon

Featured Posts

Drin Lon

...called "What Would Have Happened If Million Reasons would have been the lead single"! ......:poot:

I'll start first :poot:

After announcing the title and song, she would do at least a couple of interviews talking about how this was a bit of a different sound for her and that it was a ballad. There would be some fans' meltdown obviously :lolly:

The song would be released, some fans would like it, some fans wouldn't, basically the same thing that happens everytime :lana:

Commercially speaking:

Best case scenario -> Obviously there's a radio deal the first week, so if sales would have be around 300k its first week, and Gaga would have realeased a (better than what we got :poot:) music video alongside the song (and no audio bullsh*t), the song would have debuted at #1 (on the b100 obviously).

Worst (realistic :poot:) case scenario -> Even with the radio deal the song doesn't sell more than 200k copies. Streaming is decent at best, and the song debutes at #3.

In both scenarios the song would have slayed the top 10 for weeeeeekssss!

What would this mean for the future of the era?...:

Considerably better sales for Joanne. The album would have probably debuted with 350k-400k SPS sales.

The next 2 singles would have been sure top5-top15 hit, considering the SuperBowl.

Now share your opinions hennies :poot:

GhettoFabulous

"There would be SOME fans meltdowns "

only some?  Sis I'd meltdown too :madge: There'd be a bible of meltdowns tbh 

wqkk5_s-200x150.gif

Decodekid
5 minutes ago, TCHIKITAH said:

More like what would've happen if A-yo was the lead single?!

Y'all A-yo is not Lead single material, as much as i love it, is not :saladga:

Im Harol don't tell anyone

I'd lose all my hope for LG5. I try to like MR but I just can't. My body rejects it.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

A Real Panda
1 minute ago, Decodekid said:

if she treated it as she treated PI, nothing would've happened 

the teaaaaa haha

well a ballad as a lead isnt Gaga's style so we have PI. It aint tht bad, not a lot of people's taste but it intrigued me what the album would sound like. Not that MR isnt intriguing, its just less exciting if that was a lead. And thats just my opinion.

Archived