💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

An examination on the hate against 'Hey Girl.'

plasticalice

Featured Posts

plasticalice

Now that Joanne has been out a few months, it's easy to see the general reaction to each and every song on the album. The biggest shock by far is the response to Hey Girl. Nothing but ignorance and downright hatred. SHUT UP.

I am absolutely disgusted and sick of this. I don't like this gang-handed situation. It is bullying and it's cruel! It's a shame that such a lovely fandom with diamond hearts are such bitches! You're causing terrible trouble, you are COWARDS all of you. YOU ARE COWARDS, C O W A R D S, SHUT UP!!!! SHUT UP.

Lady Gaga and Florence Welch did not put their hearts and souls into this song just for you ****s to tear it apart. YOU ARE TERRIBLE. This is cruel, TREAT THEM WITH RESPECT.  DON'T YOU DO THIS TO THEM. DON'T YOU DARE DO THIS TO THEM!

Don't start with ME, you ARE BLABBERMOUTHS! Scum, vile. VILE! DIRTY!

Stop it and grow up, **** YOU GAGADAILY. STOP IT, FOR JESUS SAKE STOP IT! You stupid bitches, YOU SILLY BITCHES!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fernster7

We need to grow up because we don't like a song?:awkney:

I appreciate their intention with the song and it has some amazing moments but overall is just disappointing because they could do so much better, it's a boring track and the worst on the album imo. Sorry Not Sorry.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

mister max

Hey girl is an amazing song!

but honestly you shouldn't react like this :sweat: Does it matter what other people think of a song? If you like it, you like it, if someone doesnt like it, he doesnt like it. No need to become angry at them or call them COWARDS and BLABBERMOUTHS

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Gypsygaga1
1 minute ago, GhettoFabulous said:

Wps In 

ih6GWX1kmf.gif

Cuz yo cussing game is strong way to hip to be wrong

:toofunny::toofunny:You never fail to make me laugh

Perfect Ilusion

hey girl has massive hit and radio potential, very mainstream sounding its soft and cool and would be a good follow up to Million Reasons Imo plus Florence deserves a new hit too I hope it becomes a single and gets a video! Those raging synths give me life

RonnieGagz

Girl, chill out, its just a song :sweat:

♡Gaga♡TØP♡Nightwish♡Lana♡Lorde♡Grimes♡

7 minutes ago, privateillusion said:

Now that Joanne has been out a few months, it's easy to see the general reaction to each and every song on the album. The biggest shock by far is the response to Hey Girl. Nothing but ignorance and downright hatred. SHUT UP.

I am absolutely disgusted and sick of this. I don't like this gang-handed situation. It is bullying and it's cruel! It's a shame that such a lovely fandom with diamond hearts are such bitches! You're causing terrible trouble, you are COWARDS all of you. YOU ARE COWARDS, C O W A R D S, SHUT UP!!!! SHUT UP.

Lady Gaga and Florence Welch did not put their hearts and souls into this song just for you ****s to tear it apart. YOU ARE TERRIBLE. This is cruel, TREAT THEM WITH RESPECT.  DON'T YOU DO THIS TO THEM. DON'T YOU DARE DO THIS TO THEM!

Don't start with ME, you ARE BLABBERMOUTHS! Scum, vile. VILE! DIRTY!

Stop it and grow up, **** YOU GAGADAILY. STOP IT, FOR JESUS SAKE STOP IT! You stupid bitches, YOU SILLY BITCHES!

all of my friends love it. Its a song that most people like but little monsters on here I think were expecting more sass from both of them a bit of a riff/shout fest almost however i am so pleasantly surprised that they went soft and gentle with this song and combined with the awesome instrumental this song is a beast!

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived