💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Million Reasons is the final Joanne single

Bradley

Featured Posts

Bradley
6 minutes ago, gagzus said:

Nope imho she has no time unless she's literally started making an album already it took her almost two years to come up with Joanne's theme after playing around with genres and sounds and she made it in a few months which resulted in an underwhelming album most of us don't really love tbh. 

I say mid-late 2019 is the earliest we'll get another pop album, she'll probably give us the C2C sequel in 2018 which probably won't do anything for some of us but yeah 2019 is my earliest bet. Idk if I can personally wait that long 

I really do feel like some of you are so singular in your music tastes that anything which is not dance-pop can never satisfy you. Joanne was clearly praised by critics and the public (non-fans). No offence.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ssslyboy

I think there will be one more single, particularly if Million Reasons continues to become a hit.  She'll figure out how to squeeze in the music video shoot, etc (although she won't "promote it on radio and tv platforms" though.  She won't do all that again with third single.).  She'll do it during a break from filming the movie or a break between the movie and the tour.  If it's the latter and the single happens to be A-YO, it'll be convenient to shoot a video with the choreography, etc they're preparing for that number during the tour.  My thoughts anyway.

3 hours ago, Werk said:

Maybe she can film the mvs before the tour starts  

Exactly. Smh at the people saying she can't do a music vid while she shoots the movie. She shot a flawless John Wayne video in the middle of rehearsing for the biggest show of her career. 

RichAssPiss

I really wish she saved the John Wayne video and made it a real single, followed by A-YO for summer and maybe Joanne in Fall. I can't imagine they won't at least send another song to radio. The ASIB soundtrack isn't coming until Fall 2018.

MaryJaneHolland
28 minutes ago, gagzus said:

Nope imho she has no time unless she's literally started making an album already it took her almost two years to come up with Joanne's theme after playing around with genres and sounds and she made it in a few months which resulted in an underwhelming album most of us don't really love tbh. 

I say mid-late 2019 is the earliest we'll get another pop album, she'll probably give us the C2C sequel in 2018 which probably won't do anything for some of us but yeah 2019 is my earliest bet. Idk if I can personally wait that long 

Just because it took her 1.5 year to come up with a concept for Joanne, doesn't mean that will happen always in the future. They will start filming the movie in a month or two, so I guess the soundtrack will be finished by then, or at least by August (when the filming ends). She'll then tour and the tour will be finished by 2018. The movie premieres in September 2018, so most likely that's when the soundtrack will be released, and probably a single or two from it. She has nothing scheduled from Jan to Sept 2018. She might release it in Q1 2018, unless she wants to take a little break. I guess we have to wait and see.

Bradley
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

67/100 :awkney:

"generally favourable reviews' I think we had some Britney stans writing for the media so

monketsharona

3 hours ago, Bradley Cooper said:

I think it's a little too sexual and 'Teeth' for the GP.

let's not forget the girl sang 'Poke her face' and a single in which she wants to take a ride on a disco stick, and in another one she wants someone's 'vertigo stick  in her 'rear window' ;)

Seriously I agree with you on the fact the Joanne promo is probably done once MR will be dead in charts. Though I still hope she'll release an EP or re-release Joanne for holidays at the end of the year.

gagzus
59 minutes ago, Bradley Cooper said:

I really do feel like some of you are so singular in your music tastes that anything which is not dance-pop can never satisfy you. Joanne was clearly praised by critics and the public (non-fans). No offence.

Well i have one of the most diverse music tastes I've actually seen on here but go off i guess.

I just want her to do what she's good at and put her best foot forward, Joanne was underwhelming point blank period. I never said dance-pop also i said DANCE I want her to go all out not make some crumby radio friendly watered down sound like what has been on radio since 2012. Failing that give me R&B because she's excellent at that and not one of her R&B demos. influenced songs or collaborations has been bad.

YeehawKylie

Don't some already believe she filmed more than one video with Jonas already? Unless she's planning to end Joanne, which i doubt cause we have six months until her tour starts, I don't think this is her last single. When Gaga signed onto the film she knew she was releasing Joanne. I'd be highly surprise if her and her team did not negotiate stipulations and schedules that would allow her to fully realize an album era...

Andrew2512

I don't think Million Reasons is the final single. That would make no sense because the album is selling so well and MR is a hit so she probably will release at least one more to keep the album's sales high. Plus the tour starts in August like half year ago and I don't think she'll spent her entire year shooting a movie. 

Helxig

Sooo... John Wayne got a bomb ass music video, but isn't being sent to radio? Whyyyy?

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Archived