💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Million Reasons is the final Joanne single

Bradley

Featured Posts

Bradley

She told Zane Lowe that she's finishing the score for A Star Is Born and then will begin shooting the movie very soon. This takes high commitment and a lot of time, so if John Wayne is not the third single, there will be no third single, because if she decides to release another song as the third single, she'll have to shoot a new video for it and then promote it on radio stations and TV platforms, which I doubt she has the time for because she's got to start developing and rehearsing for the Joanne World Tour.

We know Gaga always announces the world tour after the final single, and she's never released a single while touring before, apart from Alejandro.

Soon after Marry the Night, the Born This Way Ball was announced.

artRAVE began shortly after G.U.Y.'s era, because if the third single doesn't do well, it wouldn't be wise to invest in a fourth single.

I'm not entirely upset at this decision, because whilst I appreciate longevity for an album cycle, I would really love her to step into the movie industry, this time with good co-stars and in a good film, because Machete Kills was just a warm-up.

That actually means Joanne and Million Reasons are probably the only Grammy contenders which stand a chance next year.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Irrelevant

Honestly the only third single choice thats really good rn is DIC :awkney:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Bradley
2 minutes ago, redhoodieslime said:

Honestly the only third single choice thats really good rn is DIC :awkney:

I think it's a little too sexual and 'Teeth' for the GP.

Irrelevant
Just now, Bradley Cooper said:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Bradley
Just now, neptugne said:

The Monster Ball started in November of 09

Well The Fame Monster was released in November, it was like

album + tour at the same time.

Joanne was released in October 2016 and the tour starts in August 2017. I doubt the singles will come after her shooting the movie.

Future Lover
1 minute ago, Bradley Cooper said:

We know Gaga always announces the world tour after the final single, and she's never released a single while touring before, apart from Alejandro.

LoveGame, Paparazzi, Alejandro, Born This Way, and Judas were all released while she was on tour.

I think this tour is the exception. During Born This Way and ARTPOP she had no choice but to tour after the last singles didn't do so well. The tour doesn't start until August, so she has 1-2 more chances to do another single. She can still make money selling tickets and promoting a single due to the Super Bowl hype.

Bradley
Just now, redhoodieslime said:

This video and song's attention roots on controversy tho. The song is not even as silly as Anaconda (as much as Anaconda is also catchy in its own way)

She doesn't really need to promote the next singles everywhere, and if she decides to promote she probably will be doing 1 or 2 high-profile performances, instead of tons of them at smaller shows with less impact- which is smarter in the long run, MR proves that.

In the next few months the only big award show is the Billboard Awards, so that would probably be it. 

4 minutes ago, Bradley Cooper said:

Here we go again. What about Lovegame :neyde: 

Bradley
Just now, Werk said:

Here we go again. What about Lovegame :neyde: 

Let's not talk about Dancin' in Circles. Let's talk about why John Wayne is not the third single.

Does Interscope look like they have a lot of money to invest in videos for non-singles?

And I also think she already shot the video(s) for the next single(s). I think she realized how messy MR turned out and now is planning things beforehand in case X or Y happens 

Bradley
Just now, viniferrett said:

pretty sure we're getting a third single tho 

Don't get your hopes high.

Archived