Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Who else thinks Gaga should shy away from EDM and Dubstep?

Smother Em Eh

Featured Posts

Smother Em Eh

I personally think she should. I don't mind Techno/ House as much as I do with EDM. I feel like EDM is almost too overbearing, way too loud, and even annoying at times! Like in some of her songs on ARTPOP, you can't hear her vocals too much, because of the loud background EDM/Dubstep music. It is just too much. I want to hear the vocals and background music equally, not with one overpowering the other. I wish she would balance them out better, like her songs on The Fame Monster. Half of ARTPOP is like this and it really bugs me. Does anyone else agree or atleast see where I'm coming from? 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Smother Em Eh
1 minute ago, Bae said:

Gaga doesn't have a single song that has dubstep in it. 

Yes, Swine is totally dubstep! 

Ricardo

I get you, I need to be in the mood to hear some of them, mainly Swine, sometimes the music can be way too noisy, is still one of the main reasons AP didn't appeal to the GP, because by 2013 everyone was sick of EDM, see why Zedd and Madeon are over? 

Shipper

Don't bully ARTPOP! It is full of bops. 

giphy.gif

I like the variety in Gaga's songs because some days I want ARTPOP,  some days i want TFM etc.  I think she is such a well rounded artist and not afraid to try new genres. 

Im here for rock metal Ga next! 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Smother Em Eh
8 minutes ago, Shipper said:

Don't bully ARTPOP! It is full of bops. 

giphy.gif

I like the variety in Gaga's songs because some days I want ARTPOP,  some days i want TFM etc.  I think she is such a well rounded artist and not afraid to try new genres. 

Im here for rock metal Ga next! 

I agree and I am certainly not hating on ARTPOP at all because in fact I like the album a lot. It's just that I wish the vocals and background music were balanced out better, and the background music was so noisy! Other than that it's fine. I love Gagas styles and different sounds! She is great at making pop gems and I support her in the future for whatever she wants to do next! 

Archived