Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
my experience

Ticket Frustration Rant Thread: Let it out gurl

ComeToMama

Featured Posts

Earthling
1 minute ago, drinkmytears said:

You can get a return flight for like 50 pounds and stay in a youth/student hostel or get a cheap air bnb. It wouldn't be that much, I've traveled to Dublin for shows and spent like 200 pounds total.

but all the English dates are sold out now :toofunny:

*she switched baristas. ☕️

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
isthatmattburns
27 minutes ago, maryloo said:

Did anyone successfully get GA to DC? There were none available during the Citi Presale or the Joanne Presale for me. I ONLY selected GA tix and it only offered me nose bleeders. LiveNation Presale has been successful for me in the past, so hopefully that will work...:grr:

I got CTM for D.C. like right at 9:01 :laughga:

drinkmytears
9 minutes ago, Earthling said:

but all the English dates are sold out now 

They'll get cheaper and release more tickets. I'm sure she will add one more date, a concierge/ticket broker I use said they have the venue booked

Earthling
3 minutes ago, drinkmytears said:

They'll get cheaper and release more tickets. I'm sure she will add one more date, a concierge/ticket broker I use said they have the venue booked

Really??? :gum: Which venue? Where?? ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

*she switched baristas. ☕️

PlasticHo
1 hour ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

I love you for this hahaha

Here was my experience:

Go on ticketmaster tres early this morning. Set up my account, got my credit card info on the account. waited for the countdown clock on the website, then it brought me to the ticket page right away. I quickly logged in my info, hit search AND EVERYTHING WAS SOLD OUT by 9:00:20. 

These companies like Stubhub are VULTURES. 

I kept refreshing the search, hoping people who were in the process of purchasing would lose their tickets. Finally, i got some. $230 each in the upper section (my arena is smaller so i wouldn't say they're nose bleeds). So i hit "buy" and it sent me to the next page. I went on A View From My Seat to see what the view would look like exactly and it looked good. I went back to the ticket page AND IT HAD TIMED OUT! I didn't know it was still timing me. hahahahahah. not funny. 

i spent the next 30 minutes praying someone purchasing would loose their seats while purchasing, but it became clear the seats were gone. So i ended up buying a VIP package for $385 each. The reason i splurged for VIP is because i noticed Stub Hub kept updating and the tickets were ranging from 1000 to 3000 each. And i was like OH MY GAGA. so i bought the VIP before i ended up taking out a mortgage for these tickets. 

Mortgage:rip:

I am so dead! Lol

hausofkc

Rushed to freaking get my tickets that I didn't even notice I didn't push for two, for me and my husband. So here I am with one random level 412 ticket that I don't want to go to by myself. 

Nickypie101
1 hour ago, heda97 said:

I have my tickets but no one decent to take. My sister is too casual of a fan and my idiot friends can't appreciate that I'm offering them GA ticket to a sold out concert. :saladga:

Omg take me!!!

Nickypie101

I woke up at 7:30 am on my day off to rush to the bank and transfer money to accounts, when finally it loaded it said "sorry no tickets available" and took me to resales for $130 for nosebleeds! No thank you!!! If I can't get tickets for a decent prince I'll be missing out on this tour, praying I'll get tickets on friday

1 hour ago, isthatmattburns said:

I got CTM for D.C. like right at 9:01 

I got the option for CTM but I didn't want it :(

StarstruckIllusion

*joins the rage party even tho I got my tickets & they're on fleek*

DiscoHeaven23
53 minutes ago, hausofkc said:

Rushed to freaking get my tickets that I didn't even notice I didn't push for two, for me and my husband. So here I am with one random level 412 ticket that I don't want to go to by myself. 

that is a nightmare. omg. 

Shipper
2 hours ago, heda97 said:

I have my tickets but no one decent to take. My sister is too casual of a fan and my idiot friends can't appreciate that I'm offering them GA ticket to a sold out concert. :saladga:

Go alone!  It will be fun. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

That J

Here's somethin odd.  I just checked Ticketmaster for Atlanta again.  Section 115 row H is in a package at $425 per ticket.   But I'm in 114 Row C at regular price. So some of these packages seem jacked up.   

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

gagaisitalian
2 hours ago, Dayman said:

I feel bad that I got my Citi Field tickets fairly easy now after seeing all the horror stories.

That's how I'm feeling tbh. The Toyota Center in Houston doesn't use Ticketmaster and their ticketing system is so smooth that if you're online at the time tickets go on sale and know what you want, it's almost impossible to not get them. I have gotten tickets to TMB, TBTWB, artRave, and now JWT super easily.

Archived