💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Wendy Williams Talks Gaga's New Man

crushedlemonice

Featured Posts

VOLANTIS

I'm lowkey worried about this too. And this is the first time I've been worried about Gaga's personal business. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AlphaMonster
18 minutes ago, Princess Zelda said:

What is wrong with her? :wtf: She literally called her needy on TV :air: 

I can imagine Gaga being a needy woman though. Gaga has a sweet personality but her presence is also super strong like she is used all eyes turning to her when she gets to a scene just like how interviewer tried to ditch Celine Dion when Gags arrives :giveup:

To be honest, I have respect for any man who dares to date Gaga, I feel like it would be daunting to date someone who has as much presence as Gaga does to extent where she seems like she would be seemingly dominant in her relationships. 

Princess Zelda
4 minutes ago, AlphaMonster said:

I can imagine Gaga being a needy woman though. Gaga has a sweet personality but her presence is also super strong like she is used all eyes turning to her when she gets to a scene just like how interviewer tried to ditch Celine Dion when Gags arrives 

To be honest, I have respect for any man who dares to date Gaga, I feel like it would be daunting to date someone who has as much presence as Gaga does to extent where she seems like she would be seemingly dominant in her relationships. 

But even if she is, that's not something you say just like that, in my opinion :huh:

And while I agree to a certain extent, I feel like Gaga's way more laid back in her personal life than we may think. 

AlphaMonster
4 minutes ago, Princess Zelda said:

But even if she is, that's not something you say just like that, in my opinion :huh:

Isn't this woman being paid for throwing shade to every direction she can find tho :poot:

Princess Zelda
Just now, AlphaMonster said:

Isn't this woman being paid for throwing shade to every direction she can find tho 

She could at least be a little more subtle about it :trollga:

Magneto
2 hours ago, arctikstorm said:

Just admit it. Everyone that's against this relationship is just because they don't find the guy attractive (either in looks or age). These are the same people who'd prefer she'd wreck homes with Mark or Bradley, just because they're considered more "attractive".

Just let the woman be happy and live her own life. If she does a mistake, it's her own problem. She is older and wiser than most people spitting these futile comments...

I actually find him very attractive! It's just that she and Taylor looked so perfect for each other. I'm still rooting for TayGa

Free my mind

blackpink

That whole sleeping next to assistants thing was YEARS AGO WENDALL.  STOP TRYING IT

but I agree with everything else *claps like the zombie audience*

GunninMan

Still hoping that her and Taylor get back together at some point. Maybe this is just a fun fling and maybe she needs that right now. She's going on a world tour soon and filming a movie, if she wants to relax and have fun with this new guy I'm all for it. I just feel down hope that her and a Taylor find their way back to one another one day. They seemed like they would last forever.

MonsterAlex
4 hours ago, thierryrreiht said:

But is he HER talent agent or A talent agent?

cause then it's completely different

TBH I think he's A talent agent not gagas personal talent agent! I don't even think she has one lol

Illuminati
1 hour ago, Kenon Sings said:

Imagine his older, daddy-like genatalia :noparty:

is there a difference? 

Luke78619

I ship her and Kinney so badly, I love their whole 'met on You and I set' I find it so special :giveup: but whatever makes you happy gaga, don't listen to others :whitney:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Archived