Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

PewDiePie dumped by Google and Disney

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Jan Wayne
8 minutes ago, Rescued said:

Exactly. It's incredible that news all over the world actually report whatever sh*t he says in his channel, which gives him a great opportunity to make fun of everyone. He doesn't let the media turn him into a kind of "celebrity" that needs to carry some sort of social responsibility and be an example to kids or sh*t like that. He has managed to remain throughout all this time as "just some youtuber".

I don't think he's a bigot because nothing he does could be defined as "bigotry". He's a young person pouring sh*t content to the internet... you know, that place where everyone can (and do) anonymously say the most disgusting things imaginable. It's the media, and you, and the people who take him seriously the ones with the real issue here. He's a harmless person with no ill intentions whatsoever who makes stupid decisions and provides vapid entertainment through his private youtube account. If you don't like him don't watch his channel. If the media hates what he does it's only because they went there first wanting to make profit off of his channel. He doesn't owe anybody anything, and honestly I really appreciate that he gives zero f*cks.

Broadcasting you using your white privilege to get poor POC to write " Death to all need" for your 50 million followers is NOT harmless :mazen: there are still people in this world who want to kill all jews or say we need another holocaust. Laughing at this "joke" is not helping them. It's actually desensitizing people to the issue. 

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PMKKARDASHiAN
2 minutes ago, Jan Wayne said:

Instead of worrying about me assuming your race, you need to worry about that herpes flare up you'll get from fuming from my post.

:cryga: omg

GagzDonkeyD
1 minute ago, Jan Wayne said:

Instead of worrying about me assuming your race, you need to worry about that herpes flare up you'll get from fuming from my post.

:awkney: so assuming someone's race is OK now? :awkney:

Lmao smh at y'all defending pewdew die pie racist bigoted ass. But the moment a POC say something  like "white people suck lol" you guys are so quick to write long ass post abt how reverse racism is real 

Lc0U9VQ.gif

Lion Heart

His ARTPOP era

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Morphine Prince
1 minute ago, Snejana said:

Lmao smh at y'all defending pewdew die pie racist bigoted ass. But the moment a POC say something  like "white people suck lol" you guys are so quick to write long ass post abt how reverse racism is real 

Lc0U9VQ.gif

Nnnnnn this is so true :air: 

Branflakes
19 minutes ago, Jan Wayne said:

Not shocked y'all bloody booty white gays are defending him. Paying some POC in a third world country to write "Death to all Jews" while you're a privilege white man is NOT funny. Nothing about that joke was funny and I'm glad he's seeing repercussions. Multi million dollar brands do not want to associate with bigots. Anti sjw YT like idubbz can get away with this because he has a anti sjw following and no maor brand support. Pewdiepie is HUGE youtuber.

I find the phase Privileged White Man is the most annoying phase ever

Jan Wayne
2 minutes ago, Branflakes said:

I find the phase Privileged White Man is the most annoying phase ever

How is he not privileged? He's a millionare from uploading videos on YouTube and lives in a predominantly WHITE country and has WHITE friends. What does he know about the struggles of POC and jews? Edit: NOT you being triggered from me saying privileged white men and NOT the "death to all Jews". Y'all are really showing your racist white ass now

Chromatislaps
27 minutes ago, Jan Wayne said:

Would you tell a 9/11 joke to a person who lost family in 9/11?

nope, I wouldn't. And if you'd asked the same thing if I would make jokes about WW2, I wouldn't make jokes about it especially since a part of my family underwent horrific **** during WW2. 

What I was trying to say here is, in the case of pewdiepie, he has a really powerful platform and I think he underestimated that his platform was so powerful when it comes to requesting bad **** like that. :saladga: Off course, people are going to respond to bad **** like that... and actually, do what he requests....  :saladga: I just saw the video's....I'm baffled he didn't think beforehand :awkney: 

Jan Wayne
5 minutes ago, Snejana said:

Lc0U9VQ.gif

Girl these pasty gapping hole gays will call everything " SJW!!!!!" " stop being sensitive!!!!!" But as SOON as somebody says anything homophobic they want to riot.

HEARTSTOP

You can clearly see he's a good guy who doesn't want to hurt anybody. But people have to take everything too literally and get offended at everything, it's just the world we live in nowadays. There's no more true freedom of expression...that's basically the reason Shane Dawson isn't more popular nowadays and doesn't have endorsements. Oh well, he's still filthy rich so...

IDGAF

Branflakes
3 minutes ago, Jan Wayne said:

How is he not privileged? He's a millionare from uploading videos on YouTube and lives in a predominantly WHITE country and has WHITE friends. What does he know about the struggles of POC and jews?

Geez, I guess we best hang him then. 

:trollga:

PMKKARDASHiAN
2 minutes ago, Jan Wayne said:

Girl these pasty gapping hole gays will call everything " SJW!!!!!" " stop being sensitive!!!!!" But as SOON as somebody says anything homophobic they want to riot.

I'm literally perched in this thread for your replies tbh :ladyhaha:

Just now, Jan Wayne said:

Broadcasting you using your white privilege to get poor POC to write " Death to all need" for your 50 million golloers is NOT harmless :mazen: there are still people in this world who want to kill all jews or say we need another holocaust. Laughing at this "joke" is not helping them. It's actually desensitizing people to the issue. 

"using your white privilege to get poor POC to do stuff"Honestly f*ck off.

There's all kinds of people in the world, including people who "want to kill all jews," but they didn't reach that conclusion because PewDiePie once made a nazi joke. Your whole argument is weak af. We don't need to "help" any Jewish person. They're doing fine. You need to grow some balls and stop being so overly dramatic about what f*cking PewDiePie does, I'm telling you bro, there's better things to do in life.

Oh, I'm just visiting-

Archived