đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

Joanne World Tour Cover [Without Text]

JudasIsAHolyFoo

Featured Posts

JudasIsAHolyFoo

For you graphic artists such as myself, I removed the text from the original poster and fixed the black cropping! Feel free to use :)

tumblr_oldjth7wA81vk5ialo1_540.jpg 

Ill also take requests to remove things from other photos! [This is great practice for my Fundamental's classes I'm taking in my photography course]

Spoiler

HQ 

tumblr_oldlwoDcJo1vk5ialo1_540.jpg 

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

mister max

If you want a higher quality go to Gagaimages.co! They have it in HQ!

Btw I LOVE it, you can barely see where the text was

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

JudasIsAHolyFoo
Just now, mister max said:

If you want a higher quality go to Gagaimages.co! They have it in HQ!

Btw I LOVE it, you can barely see where the text was

She spaced it pretty well. It was really hard to try and get rid of it. But I tried my best :sweat:

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

mister max
4 minutes ago, JudasIsAHolyFoo said:

She spaced it pretty well. It was really hard to try and get rid of it. But I tried my best :sweat:

Its very good! Lemme see if I can find another one to have the text deleted :green:

(If you want too)

JudasIsAHolyFoo
Just now, mister max said:

Its very good! Lemme see if I can find another one to have the text deleted :green:

(If you want too)

of course! Always up to the challenge! 

mister max
1 minute ago, JudasIsAHolyFoo said:

of course! Always up to the challenge! 

Can't find one rn :sweat: I thought of the MR cover bur found out there is a non text version  aeady :rip:

I will come back on this :sis:

JudasIsAHolyFoo
24 minutes ago, mister max said:

Can't find one rn :sweat: I thought of the MR cover bur found out there is a non text version  aeady :rip:

I will come back on this :sis:

tumblr_oldlwoDcJo1vk5ialo1_540.jpg Updated it with the HQ :)

StuckInMyMind

Thanks for posting this, you helped me finish my Gaga collection project. I was able to merge this image with one I was using to minip the images

Lady%20Gaga%20The%20Collection%20Present 

JudasIsAHolyFoo
43 minutes ago, HighwayLover said:

Thanks for posting this, you helped me finish my Gaga collection project. I was able to merge this image with one I was using to minip the images

Lady%20Gaga%20The%20Collection%20Present 

Slay! Did you do the Paparazzi Mouse glasses on The Fame? I did a concept cover for The Fame and Born This Way like that too!

StuckInMyMind
9 hours ago, JudasIsAHolyFoo said:

Slay! Did you do the Paparazzi Mouse glasses on The Fame? I did a concept cover for The Fame and Born This Way like that too!

The images in the bottom left are just photoprints that come with the collection, the images on the albums are the ones I used on the discs. I'll post them all later on today :) (not sure why I can't post a thread of my own though)

Archived