Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
life

Ulrich Praises Gaga and Is Wishful of Another Collaboration

Curio5

Featured Posts

AlphaMonster

GUYSSSSSS Imagine Rihanna\Eminem style 

North America Stadium Tour with only 10\15 dates. 20 songs from Gaga, 20 from Metallica...

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AlphaMonster
2 hours ago, Morphine Prince said:

I'm here for a Gaga feat. Metallica with them playing instruments. 

PI on steroids LORD :giveup: 

Should have been like that from beginning. After listening to this remix: PI sound better with real hardcore instruments

crisTEAne
2 hours ago, Curio5 said:

There's nothing contrived

thank you. 

where is that other metal source now that wanted choreo-less gagz with "real fans" up there? :trollga:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

2 minutes ago, T E Anne said:

thank you. 

where is that other metal source now that wanted choreo-less gagz with "real fans" up there? :trollga:

He didn't say anything about Gaga's dancing.

And he was right about the actors, deal with it. :trollga:

FreePalestine

crisTEAne
7 minutes ago, lego said:

He didn't say anything about Gaga's dancing.

yes, he did: he implied that "if you turn away from the imagery," you can get a better metal experience, and then basically compared the visual aspect of the performance to a zumba class with pop fans as if "real" metal were somehow superior to that. 

7 minutes ago, lego said:

And he was right about the actors, deal with it. :trollga:

ulrich and gagz clearly disagree with you. as opposed to them and me, i guess you're an elitist. :trollga:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

That J

I really think ROCKGA could happen next.  Totally agree with Lars, man...this genre is effortless for her and I'd love her take on it.  Imagine soft and hard rock with her melodic structure and tone.   Omg!!!     As for their performance the other night, once ya see it without the dumb Grammys mistakes, it was THE most badass performance of the night!  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

11 minutes ago, T E Anne said:

yes, he did: he implied that "if you turn away from the imagery," you can get a better metal experience, and then basically compared the visual aspect of the performance to a zumba class with pop fans as if "real" metal were somehow superior to that. 

ulrich and gagz clearly disagree with you. as opposed to them and me, i guess you're an elitist. :trollga:

No he didn't. His only complaint was cringy dancers and he was right. :trollga: If it was Gaga's idea, it wasn't good one. 

SHE was natural and effortless, THEY were not (the Zumba comment was about them, not Gaga). It's like how non-metal fans think that metalheads dress or act, like a parody. They were either monsters who didn't know much from Metallica or Grammy's directors suggestion. A prop, which didn't need to be there. 

Lars didn't talk about them at all so. Idgaf how you see me. :nails: 

FreePalestine

Metal comes so easy to her, you can sometimes really feel that influence in her music (Like the Marry The Night outro, the speak-sing verses of Heavy Metal Lover, Electric Chapel's bridge, Perfect Illusion as a whole etc....)

Archived