Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Metallica: Some Kind Of Little Monsters

Kanyeee West

Featured Posts

djBuffoon
1 minute ago, Michelle said:

proud creepy 41 yr old   Metallica fan here 🙄😚🤘🏼

Who cares what they say. As a hardcore fan of both they ****ing rocked it. My fellow Metallica fans loved it too. Some of you hold too much to troll comments. They're just being asses. 

My thoughts exactly, they can stay pressed. She killed it and I'm sure that the band has much respect for her.

StarstruckIllusion

I don't blame them. Imagine if Gaga performed Telephone with Beyoncé, but you couldn't hear her and Beyonce won by being excellent at her verse while people forget Telephone is Gaga's song. 

Persoective, people. Perspective. :classy:

Joanne Monster

I read a thread about the performance on a Metallica forum and most of their fans say that Gaga actually saved the performance and they want to hear the studio version. The angry ones are just very loud.

OMonster

I don't know why but their reference to us there, really made me happy. 

Gaga has been referring to us as LMs a lot more lately. She's been doing the monster claw, too. I love it because it shows that, whilst she has matured into this incredible, strong woman she is today; she still truly feels connected to us. In some ways, I even think she feels connected more than before since we've decreased in size a bit. 

The fact Metallica put in that reference also makes me think that she was talking about us in rehearsals and so on. I can just imagine her saying how she thinks we'd like this and that, the costume, the fire, ect. 

I know it sounds stupid but I just really love when she recognises us like that. I feel like we are more than a fan base, and I definitely think she still sees us that way, too. 

:excited2:

subtext / fantasy

DaftFameMonster
12 minutes ago, ChaosAngelX69 said:

I don't blame them. Imagine if Gaga performed Telephone with Beyoncé, but you couldn't hear her and Beyonce won by being excellent at her verse while people forget Telephone is Gaga's song. 

Persoective, people. Perspective. :classy:

When you put it that way I feel even worse omg

1 hour ago, Same DNA said:

Legends praising legends.

1 hour ago, donutellha said:

iconque

when will your flav?

1 hour ago, XMonsterMonster said:

ICONIC 

I wanna see them singing again 

974288016_800.gif

(**** the haters)

Indeed, one for the halls of legends!

IJe7huF.gif

1 hour ago, Michelle said:

proud creepy 41 yr old   Metallica fan here 🙄😚🤘🏼

Who cares what they say. As a hardcore fan of both they ****ing rocked it. My fellow Metallica fans loved it too. Some of you hold too much to troll comments. They're just being asses. 

Thank you!

Hardcore Metallica fan right here too on a Gaga fan forum, loving every minute of it. Yeah, don't give weight to the hater white noise. The show obviously wasn't for them, it was for folks like us. Stuff like this will keep metal fresh for a new generation and you know I definitely appreciate all things for rock n' metal!

Peace and respect. :cool:

Silence those demons... . 🖤

36 minutes ago, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

those hating middle-aged old dads in the comments can stay seated, how bow that?

I doubt those pretentious misfits found a partner that would cope with their superficial personas. 

18 minutes ago, OMonster said:

I don't know why but their reference to us there, really made me happy. 

Gaga has been referring to us as LMs a lot more lately. She's been doing the monster claw, too. I love it because it shows that, whilst she has matured into this incredible, strong woman she is today; she still truly feels connected to us. In some ways, I even think she feels connected more than before since we've decreased in size a bit. 

The fact Metallica put in that reference also makes me think that she was talking about us in rehearsals and so on. I can just imagine her saying how she thinks we'd like this and that, the costume, the fire, ect. 

I know it sounds stupid but I just really love when she recognises us like that. I feel like we are more than a fan base, and I definitely think she still sees us that way, too. 

:excited2:

Sweet, I felt the same way and it definitely was a sign of respect and them reaching out to the new generation on social media and her fans, like us. 

I know it gets flak, but it always seemed like a term of endearment from her, a way for her to refer to her fans collectively and sending her love as a whole to us. I also found it more inclusive to different folks in the fan base, everything mentioned in Born This Way basically.

Silence those demons... . 🖤

Jigglygoth

Beautiful 💙 

Ignorant people can go eat sh*t, they killed it, period.

HEART OF EVER-FROST

Archived