:

:

:

review

Gaga is serving Beyoncé level slayage at the box office.

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion

gurls wtf. 

this is a stadium

and she's having double concert in a stadium

when has Gaga ever? This is like Beyoncé level slayage, & she's a touring GIANT. The Formation World Tour had two nights at the Citi Feild too, a total of 73,000 people saw that show, and it made $11.4 million dollars. In one night, I'd say that's a dream, but it looks like reality now. That's a normal night for Bey, but normal tours for Gaga average about 16-17k. The largest dedicated audience Gaga had was 80,000 during the BTWB in South Africa, I think, yet here she is selling like crazy. Yes, the "fad" is repeaking at BTWB level slayage. 

Also, she's having a second date on Toronto. She's never done that before. Gaga is blowing the **** up, and I'm so glad to be a stan of it wow. 

Lets hope this extra demand doesn't wear her body out... again. :awkney:

EDIT: More double dates

The Hive is quaking :giggle:

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StarstruckIllusion
5 minutes ago, alp0707 said:

All those Bots will look good on her concerts

Delete this omg 

BLACKOUTbritney
6 minutes ago, alp0707 said:

:rip::air: 

Don't those bots buy them to resell them or? 

8 minutes ago, alp0707 said:

I can't understand why people here are acting as if scalpers are a recent phenomenon.

Every single major artists tickets are snatched by them. Bey's FWT was PLAGUED with them.

If anything, the more they appear, the higher the demand for the concert. Scalpers dont waste their time buying in bulk for a tour that doesnt show demand, because how are they gonna make a profit? 👀

At the end of the day the $$$ goes to Gaga and the ticket will get into somebody's hand one way or the other :sharon: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

DeleteMyAccount

I've noticed that the ticket vultures were more obvious for the ticket sales. But I'm sure Gaga's team would look into how many real ticket purchases were made right?

ferretti

Not for nothing, but I was at the BTWB in South Africa and it was the greatest concert of my life.

disco stick tester, inquire within

I'm scared that a big part of ticket sales are from the resellers I see everywhere on Twitter... Hopefully her shows won't end up empty

Chromatislaps
13 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

It's official, I'm naming my first born February 2017

if they are triplets name them: Superbowl 51 Halftime Show, Gaga Slayage at Grammy Red Carpet and Million Reason #4

xoxo cupcakke

But why do i have to be a broke bitch that can't afford those two until after this week :giveup:

Archived