💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Monster Pit + Key Camping Preparation

Ethos

Featured Posts

sciencemonster

So do you now have to wait for DAYS just to get into the Monster Pit?!?! I was hoping if I showed up at like 6AM the day of the show to get in... I really just want in the pit

ARTPOP Gypsy

So do you now have to wait for DAYS just to get into the Monster Pit?!?! I was hoping if I showed up at like 6AM the day of the show to get in... I really just want in the pit

I think it just depends on what city you see the show at. Some cities are going to be worse than others.

ARTPOP Gypsy

Make a sign that says you want to go backstage if you're not first in line. There's a VERY VERY HIGH CHANCE you'll get to go backstage cause Gaga and her security team picked a lot of people last night with those signs to go backstage.

Also, it's best you try to talk to Ed before the concert starts cause he'll more likely notice you during the concert. lol

Speaking of which:

:cryga:

Daniel MnstrSwft

Speaking of which:

:cryga:

I broke down when she said that the the crowd... We were screaming and shouting, hoping Gaga would notice us...

Edited by Daniel MnstrSwft

ARTPOP Gypsy

I broke down when she said that the the crowd... We were screaming and shouting, hoping Gaga would notice us...

Were you in that same area?

Daniel MnstrSwft

Were you in that same area?

Where she was standing there at 0:39 of the video, I was standing around that area :)

ARTPOP Gypsy

Where she was standing there at 0:39 of the video, I was standing around that area :)

Aww. So she really took all those people she pointed at backstage? You know now everyone is going to have a "Please take me backstage" sign now. :P

Edited by GagaPixie

Monster Voices

Well I guess it all depends on her mood that day. Cause She didn't take many people backstage aftersome shows right ?

Forever and Always!

Daniel MnstrSwft

Aww. So she really took all those people she pointed at backstage? You know now everyone is going to have a "Please take me backstage" sign now. :P

Yeah! All of them got to meet her... I bet everyone's gonna do that now!

Edited by Daniel MnstrSwft

Monster_Pouf

Just to give you all a hint. Many who knew the choreography to several songs where also invited backstage. For example those japan girls. They knew like every single choreo

AlohaJeni

Just to give you all a hint. Many who knew the choreography to several songs where also invited backstage. For example those japan girls. They knew like every single choreo

More hope for me! :party: