Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
celeb

Nikki Sixx (Mötley Crüe) about Gaga&Metallica performance

lego

Featured Posts

Just now, Devyn said:

Was the Adele Shade needed? I enjoyed both of her performances. 

It wasn't needed. I watched only the tribute.

FreePalestine

crisTEAne

i bet they love boys, boys, boys. :gaycat:

the adele shade was really unnecessary, tho. 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Nirvana

He's right, it was epic despite all the problems :wub:

14 minutes ago, lego said:

It wasn't needed. I watched only the tribute.

Yeah, I think it was aimed at people complaining about Gaga... That why not bring someone new to perform than someone performing several times, I guess. It could have been said without shading Adele though... :sweat: I loved both of Adele's performances, the tribute was great :giveup:

2 minutes ago, Gov Hooka said:

Adele shade was necessary tbh... Her performances are the same boring, tired routine, I've seen from her. 

What's the difference between Adele performing Hello and performing Someone Like You? Only the lyrics lol

He's talking to other metal heads complaining about the mic thing, hence why he dissed Adele indirectly to make a point about what they wanted to see at the Grammys since they probably aren't into Adele's style. You could interchange her name with Tony Bennett's or Nora Jones in this case. Always respected Nikki Six and his honest views.

🖤 𖤓 ♠︎

littlepotter
12 minutes ago, neptugne said:

What's the difference between Adele performing Hello and performing Someone Like You? Only the lyrics lol

:air:

chaeri pls

skaxboy

I think the Adele part was more toward the lack of rock music in the show. There are so many rock bands that could bring great energy with their performance but it's just not as popular right now. Instead, some of the nominations in the rock categories are somewhat questionable. 

1 minute ago, skaxboy said:

I think the Adele part was more toward the lack of rock music in the show. There are so many rock bands that could bring great energy with their performance but it's just not as popular right now. Instead, some of the nominations in the rock categories are somewhat questionable. 

At this point, wouldn't if be better to have separate award shows for different genres? Sometimes, it feels like one genre gets favored over others at these events and it ought to be about the merit in the music. While exposure is one thing to look for, can we face the fact that pop fans, country fans, R&B and Hip hop fans don't always mix or have variation in musical taste like some do?

🖤 𖤓 ♠︎

Archived