💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Will Gaga perform old non-single songs at the Joanne World Tour?

Hi Its Nicole

Featured Posts

Hi Its Nicole
10 minutes ago, Red said:

Well, she already does that, she never performs Just Dance or Poker Face in full + artRAVE just had the Telephone outro. But that's because she has to add them as they are big hits. I just don't see her adding idk, Scheiße and making it a short song.

OK. What I meant was shorten some of her pass singles and MAYBE some Joanne songs so she could perform non singles. And if she DOES perform non singles then there obviously going to be short:saladga: xoxo, Nick

Hello Gaga

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Antonio
4 minutes ago, JudasIsAHolyFoo said:

If there were to be at least 2 fan favourites I would choose Dance in the Dark, and Black Jesus + Amen Fashion!

my fav on Born This Way, but FAR from being Fan Fav, it's hated among many fans here

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

1 minute ago, Hi its nick said:

OK. What I meant was shorten some of her pass singles and MAYBE some Joanne songs so she could perform non singles. And she DOES perform non singles then there obviously going to be short:saladga: xoxo, Nick

Why are you angry? :air: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

JudasIsAHolyFoo
1 minute ago, Antonio said:

my fav on Born This Way, but FAR from being Fan Fav, it's hated among many fans here

I will admit, it took a few years for it to grow on me, but now its one of my fav songs by her. I didn't listen to the story of it. I just sorta passed over it, and regret doing so :giveup:

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

Antonio
Just now, JudasIsAHolyFoo said:

I will admit, it took a few years for it to grow on me, but now its one of my fav songs by her. I didn't listen to the story of it. I just sorta passed over it, and regret doing so :giveup:

yeah you just noted that it's a fan favorite but it's just the opposite :giveup: and it's a shame :giveup:

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

Haroon

I think she'll include most of Joanne but not all of it, like I can see her skipping the bonus tracks :huh: From the other albums I think she'll just stick to the bigger main singles, like Just Dance/Poker Face, Bad Romance, Born This Way, and Applause :confused: 

KevinLeto

I want to see her perform Hair or Monster or Disco Heaven live but I guess she will never sing them live again... :(

I'm the spirit of my hair, it's all the glory that I bare

sipthistea

From now on, I think she will choose the songs that fit well enough with the theme of the tour, including some past hits. I can bet Bad Romance, Poker Face, BTW, You and I and TEOG will be included. But as this is a Joanne Tour, there may be different versions (Acoustic, Jazz, rockish versions of the songs) 

sipthistea
6 minutes ago, Haroon said:

I think she'll include most of Joanne but not all of it, like I can see her skipping the bonus tracks :huh: From the other albums I think she'll just stick to the bigger main singles, like Just Dance/Poker Face, Bad Romance, Born This Way, and Applause :confused: 

But she loves Grigio Girls and JAD. I don't think she'll pay dust to these songs. And she performed them at the Dive Bar Tour.

Stvrboy
16 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Why would she pay dust to JAD or GG when all she needs to do is sit on the piano and sing.. and they are short af :O

SlaeUrAnus

If there was a fan favourite that had to be included, it would be Marry the Night or Dance in the Dark.

In my messy era.

Irrelevant

Interludes exist for a reason :stalkga:

I wish she would have a part where she will play the most requested fan song from Twitter :diane: 

Tbh a shortened version of Hair, MANiCURE, Sexxx Dreams or even The Queen would slay my poor heart :firega:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Archived