💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Will Gaga perform old non-single songs at the Joanne World Tour?

Hi Its Nicole

Featured Posts

Hi Its Nicole

So I was watching an ad for The Joanne World Tour and noticed that they called it "Lady Gaga World Tour" for short. Do u think that she will perform not just the Joanne album and her singles, but some non- single songs from her older albums?

U can see the ad here:

Hello Gaga

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think she reached the point of her career she doesn't have enough time to include the current album + hit singles + old fan favorites in a show under 3 hours :green: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Doubt it tbh

"singles" extend to flops MTN, BDR, Eh Eh, GUY, so I doubt she'd perform non-singles before those, and she has like 16 singles total

Hi Its Nicole
1 minute ago, Red said:

I think she reached the point of her career she doesn't have enough time to include the current album + hit singles + old fan favorites in a show under 3 hours :green: 

She could shorten some songs:trollga:

Hello Gaga

Just now, Hi its nick said:

She could shorten some songs:trollga:

I don't want her to do it :cryga: Have you seen any Beyoncé concert? She crams 50 songs and she sings little snippets of them and it's so ****ing annoying 

GhettoFabulous

ih6GWX1kmf.gif

She will preform Dance in the dark she used it as an intro at the SB so that basically confirms that she re-recorded it etc and will preform it on tour  

ih6GWX1kmf.gif 

I don't think she'll have enough time lol :lolly:

Illuminati

I'd be ok with her just including snippets of some fan favorite non singles in the interludes or intro a la superbowl but I doubt she's gonna do that.

Hi Its Nicole
2 minutes ago, Red said:

I don't want her to do it :cryga: Have you seen any Beyoncé concert? She crams 50 songs and she sings little snippets of them and it's so ****ing annoying 

But she will most likely shorten at LEAST 2 songs

Hello Gaga

Just now, Hi its nick said:

But she will most likely shorten at LEAST 2 songs

Well, she already does that, she never performs Just Dance or Poker Face in full + artRAVE just had the Telephone outro. But that's because she has to add them as they are big hits. I just don't see her adding idk, Scheiße and making it a short song.

JudasIsAHolyFoo

If there were to be at least 2 fan favourites I would choose Dance in the Dark, and Black Jesus + Amen Fashion! BJAF suits the story shes trying to tell with Joanne. If you asked me to explain it I probably couldn't tell you why, idk to me it just feels like it belongs with this era as well. 

Also if she was going to perform one fan fav from ARTPOP it should be Venus :lolly:

Spoiler

Also ARTPOP songs confirmed on the tour with the artRAVE being in the trailer :derpga:

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

Judas Society

I just want her to bring back concept storylines for her tours. artRave was a one-off but because they were songs where people could rave to. But Joanne is one of those albums where she could really create a storyline to fit those songs.

Archived