Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I thought this was a site for Gaga fans.

bitchimtrying

Featured Posts

CyanLights

Agreed. every other thread has been about Katy "flopping" even though her song was out for like 2 days.  Its obviously okay to talk about pop music news but not if every thread has the same theme. I dont even like Katy perry or her music, but its still obnoxious. 

I guess some users are still salty about the whole ARTPOP dilemma . 

This forum is not only for Gaga stans,

it's for everyone

who likes pop music/pop culture

but likes Gaga the most

:lana:

BloodyJudas

Why do some people on this site need to underscore they are annoyed by the threads (still making them about Katy) ,they don't like her or the song but still they contribute to Katy topics ;) ?

Jenina

This website is for Gaga stans/fans to talk about a bunch of topics, not just Gaga, that's why their is different sections.  I will say though the number of Katy threads is pretty high.  It's not a big deal though just don't click on the thread

cool

PartySick
1 minute ago, Rivington Rebel said:

Because we're still chained to the ARTPOP situation :stalkga:

Ha :laughga:

Pretty much though. It'll blow over. Once Katy's single peaks at #1 outselling everyone else, there won't be a single thread about her :ph34r: That's just stan culture for you - kick 'em while they're down, drop 'em when they're hot :shrug:

💚

bitchimtrying
4 minutes ago, Jenina said:

This website is for Gaga stans/fans to talk about a bunch of topics, not just Gaga, that's why their is different sections.  I will say though the number of Katy threads is pretty high.  It's not a big deal though just don't click on the thread

I'm talking about all of the threads that aren't in the Entertainment Section Honey. What does Katy flopping have to do with 'Gaga Thoughts'???????? Keep it elsewhere. 

rwbwX.gif

• Haroon locked this topic
Haroon

It is but these threads are just gonna continue and spread the discussions instead of containing them so locking this :sweat:

Archived