Featured Posts

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, StarryNight said:

is it?

tumblr_notsjiVWcZ1uo7bxco2_250.gif

Better be :grr:

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

August Blue

TOP ****ing 5 :firega: 

Spoiler

RxnW3pl.jpg 

lowest: @MonsterJames333     6

highest: petedagrk     11

top comment: @MonsterJames333

Vocals through the chorus just make me melt- his voice is sexy. I love the want he says can't

Another bop that deserved to smash in America. Everything about this song is catchy. The enticing upbeat dance-pop production with it's jumpy piano chords, consistent hitting kick drum and beat pattern, and fluttering synths is perfection. How the lyrics superbly establish the sensation of not being able to get over an ex/relationship. I love how there are 2 choruses; 1 where Olly is negatively affected and the other where is his significant other gets the bad end of the stick. And we can't forget Olly's vocals. His powerful belts and delivery and his runs scalp me everytime. His enunciation and pacing are on point as well. Honestly bop-conic. Truly!!!

2 minutes ago, August Blue said:

RxnW3pl.jpg

What kind of reverse Top 5 expedition :duck:

So it's #5? :neyde:

I am not pleased :neyde:

1 minute ago, August Blue said:

Reveal hidden contents

RxnW3pl.jpg 

lowest: @MonsterJames333     6

highest: petedagrk     11

top comment: @MonsterJames333

Vocals through the chorus just make me melt- his voice is sexy. I love the want he says can't

Another bop that deserved to smash in America. Everything about this song is catchy. The enticing upbeat dance-pop production with it's jumpy piano chords, consistent hitting kick drum and beat pattern, and fluttering synths is perfection. How the lyrics superbly establish the sensation of not being able to get over an ex/relationship. I love how there are 2 choruses; 1 where Olly is negatively affected and the other where is his significant other gets the bad end of the stick. And we can't forget Olly's vocals. His powerful belts and delivery and his runs scalp me everytime. His enunciation and pacing are on point as well. Honestly bop-conic. Truly!!!

dont u mean #5 is Desire

Archived