💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Bilboard-Million Reason to crack into TOP 10

BloodyJudas

Featured Posts

BloodyJudas

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/7686091/lady-gaga-million-reasons-hot-100-top-ten-super-bowl

Lady Gaga's "Million Reasons" is aiming to vault into the top 10 on next week's Billboard Hot 100 chart (dated Feb. 25), following her performance of the ballad during her Super Bowl LI halftime show Sunday (Feb. 5).

Industry forecasters suggest that "Reasons" could sell more than 125,000 downloads in the week ending Feb. 9, easily making it the week's best-selling song. (Gaga's halftime set reportedly drew an audience of 117.5 million on Fox, the second-greatest in Super Bowl history, trailing only Katy Perry's, which garnered 120.7 million, two years ago.)

When finalized streaming (likely more than 6 million U.S. streams in the tracking week) and radio airplay (more than 12 million in all-format audience) are added to the mix, as the Hot 100 blends streaming, airplay and sales data, "Reasons" could become Gaga's 14th top 10 Hot 100 hit, and first in more than three years. She last appeared in the region with the No. 4-peaking "Applause," on the chart dated Nov. 30, 2013.

"Reasons" is the second single from Gaga's most recent album Joanne, which arrived as her fourth No. 1 on the Billboard 200 chart dated Nov. 12. Lead single "Perfect Illusion" peaked at No. 15 on the Hot 100 in October and spent six weeks on the list.

"Reasons" has been steadily climbing the Adult Pop Songs and Pop Songs airplay charts, bulleting at Nos. 21 and 32, respectively, on the latest, Feb. 18-dated rankings.

BloodyJudas

I AM SO SORRY!!! I DO NOT HAVE THE FAINTEST IDEA HOW THIS CAME ABOUT THAT I HAD CREATED TWO THE SAME THREADS!!! IT WAS PURELY BY ACCIDENT and I would really appreciate it if you would place your comment on the other one under the same name.

I have already informed the admin about this mistake and I was so excited when I found out about the next possible top 10 for Gaga that I might've clicked twice ,I really don't know,but all the same I am terribly sorry!

Archived