:

:

:

other

About HML and Bloody Mary.

TCHIKITAH

Featured Posts

TCHIKITAH

Ok let me start by saying that Heavy Metal Lover and Bloody Mary are two of my all time favorite Gaga songs. But I need to get this out of my chest, when I saw those two being performed live I was a bit disappointed. I mean I really thought she was going to do like a big dance routine since they're both killer bops. Instead she opted to navigate through the cat walk :poot:

She was on the bike half of the time for HML and she came out skating on a board during Bloody Mary, said hi and went back to the castle. Really Queen?? Really? None the less both performances are now very memorable specially the ending dance to HML that slays!! Hope that doesn't happen with DH and DIC!!! :grr:

Jenina

I really wish there would have been some killer choreo for both of them so I could learn it(especially Bloody Mary since it's my favorite song of all time) but thinking about it I probably would've been slain by the performance if I saw this live anyways.  The Bloody Mary one has me in awe and the bike in HML is so cool idk I love the performance, but yes I wish it would've been something else :/ 

cool

Irrelevant
6 minutes ago, TCHIKITAH said:

Bloody Mary

6 minutes ago, TCHIKITAH said:

killer bop

A fellow Bloody Maryster here, but no :neyde:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

baptism

My heart aches every time I see footage of the BTW Ball. I'll never get to see HML live. Feel blessed that you even got to be there, Sis.

TCHIKITAH

Right!!!!

6 minutes ago, Jenina said:

I really wish there would have been some killer choreo for both of them so I could learn it(especially Bloody Mary since it's my favorite song of all time) but thinking about it I probably would've been slain by the performance if I saw this live anyways.  The Bloody Mary one has me in awe and the bike in HML is so cool idk I love the performance, but yes I wish it would've been something else :/ 

4 minutes ago, redhoodieslime said:

A fellow Bloody Maryster here, but no :neyde:

No to what?

TCHIKITAH
1 minute ago, baptism said:

My heart aches every time I see footage of the BTW Ball. I'll never get to see HML live. Feel blessed that you even got to be there, Sis.

Well you better get your Joanne tickets :grr:

Irrelevant
Just now, TCHIKITAH said:

Right!!!!

No to what?

You said BM was a killer bop, right? :poot:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

baptism
3 minutes ago, TCHIKITAH said:

Well you better get your Joanne tickets :grr:

I'm getting tickets to Montreal AND Boston, let me tell you! Unfortunately during BTW I was a poor University student lol, I made it to the artRave though. 

friedriich

I saw it from the Monster Pit and I liked both songs without choreo (I was so excited). I didn't realize it till you said it.

I think I would die to see the dance perfomances. HML is one of my favorite songs though :excited2:

Probably because she had to dance to 20 or so songs already, she needed a little break from dancing within the show.. :emma:

"Jezus iz a biskweeeet!" [Kenya Michaels]

Well, if there was more choreo at BTWB, the hip would have been broken earlier :lolga:

I wonder how things would have went then. 

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

55 minutes ago, TCHIKITAH said:

Ok let me start by saying that Heavy Metal Lover and Bloody Mary are two of my all time favorite Gaga songs.

This :golfclap:

Fernster7

The Bloody Mary performance is so good, those costumes are awesome and all the smoke on the stage gives it a magical touch.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Archived