Jump to content
music news

FKA twigs pregnant with her next album


FfFfFfFF

Featured Posts

Helxig

Okay she is beautiful, pregnancy is beautiful and a miracle, love her artistry and her uniqueness and how proud she is of her body and how unabashedly she presents herself.. she kinda looks like of Roger the alien here 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
Link to post
Share on other sites

PartySick
6 hours ago, hELXIG said:

Okay she is beautiful, pregnancy is beautiful and a miracle, love her artistry and her uniqueness and how proud she is of her body and how unabashedly she presents herself.. she kinda looks like of Roger the alien here 

Oh my god I see it :lmao: 

Whimsical bitch
Link to post
Share on other sites

bpmMonkey

So excited ! 
Saw her in concert earlier this summer and had a blast. :firega:

saving people, hunting things - the family business
Link to post
Share on other sites

Helxig
10 hours ago, PartySick said:

Oh my god I see it :lmao: 

Like it's in the pose and the facial expression and the wig lol

 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...