did she?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. choose one:

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

Delusional Aura
2 minutes ago, GagaBowl said:

I don't understand how you could convey a decent melody you come up with in your head to someone else with no knowledge of music theory, and no ability to sing or play it. Therefore I doubt she does. You are free to disagree. 

This makes sense. But, I think that's close-minded in a way. She could just be naturally good at songwriting. Plus, she have been in music for so long. I can also remember that during one interview, she said she normally writes lyrics over an already existing instrumental. Something like what gaga did with Mary Jane Holland. 

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Delusional Aura said:

This makes sense. But, I think that's close-minded in a way. She could just be naturally good at songwriting. Plus, she have been in music for so long. I can also remember that during one interview, she said she normally writes lyrics over an already existing instrumental. Something like what gaga did with Mary Jane Holland. 

Well I've seen the lyrics to her new song and believe she could of come up with them by herself. Take that however. 

Delusional Aura
5 minutes ago, GagaBowl said:

Well I've seen the lyrics to her new song and believe she could of come up with them by herself. Take that however. 

That shade though :reductive:. You brutal b!tch :ladyhaha:

Allison M

No but I clearly know which song I prefer more. :stalkga:

I was looking forward to Katy coming back, I enjoyed Roar, but I'm disappointed with this song :S

Let's not be like those Madonna fans who still whine about "Born this Way". Let Lady Gaga herself worry about other artists sampling her. I like Katy Perry's new song. It sounds very disco. With Justin Timberlake making an album together with Pharrell Williams, I'm wondering if this is going to be the year disco comes back. Besides being the year of Gaga, of course. She is really on a roll, right now. :)

Archived