💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Paris gets a second date!

Biagio2103

Featured Posts

Bloody Matt
Just now, Steccazero said:

Of course NOT :( I tried with a friend of mine, we sat in front of two computers from 9 am to 11 am and we got NOTHING. We wanted GA tickets and could only get C ring tickets, which we don't want. Let's try again on monday and if we don't snatch any there are good chances they'll add a second date! We will get one, I am sure :hug:

Same. Yeah I think somehow we'll get them. 

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bloody
Just now, monketsharona said:

it's surprising in France, Joanne didn't really shine here ^^ 

she's still strong in touring though

people that saw her there before, know that she's killing it live and that's why they go and see her again

plus I could say that the SB had some kind of impact everywhere WW

Just now, Heterophobia said:

Yeah good point, but still :giveup:

Guess I'll see you at the Brisbane show :lolly: (i'm the kid who's also from the GC) 

@sarahb Lowkey thinking of going to the possible Brisbane show instead of Sydney. What's wrong with me? :rip: 

Bayonetta
1 minute ago, Blake said:

@sarahb Lowkey thinking of going to the possible Brisbane show instead of Sydney. What's wrong with me? :rip: 

Why?? What's wrong with Sydney's show?? 

sarahb

Yeah good point, but still :giveup:

Guess I'll see you at the Brisbane show :lolly: (i'm the kid who's also from the GC) 

Ooh nice, yep I'll probably see you there. If you ever see a girl walking around the GC carrying a Gaga handbag, there's a good chance it's me :emma:

Why?? What's wrong with Sydney's show?? 

I just know everyone there basically and it'd be a nice change. :rip: Plus I wanna go up there as much as I can bc I wanna move up there eventually.

GagaMyBlood95

The London date crazy :air: Like only some C level stuff left... Second date is gonna be easily sold out too, maybe they'll add a third one eventually..

5 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

it's surprising in France, Joanne didn't really shine here ^^ 

#1 smasha PI says hi :trollga:

Bayonetta
Just now, Blake said:

I just know everyone there basically and it'd be a nice change. :rip: Plus I wanna go up there as much as I can bc I wanna move up there eventually.

Oh cool :) 

Well I'll keep an eye out for you cuz I'll know no one at the concert :lolly:

sarahb
3 minutes ago, Blake said:

And if I have enough money saved up I was thinking of going to the Sydney show :rip: (Doubt it'd happen but I'm definitely going to Brisbane)

Archived