đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

opinion

Has Gaga changed a lot recently?

sara57

Featured Posts

Born This Way and Body Revolution never said anything about body modifications, as long as it is your choice and you do it for yourself.

If Gaga feels like she needed to change because she didnt like what she saw in the mirror, then "being who you want to be", actually gives her the right to do it.

To be honest is quite hypocritical to attack her when speaking about acceptance, its her body, her selfsteem, her choice.

Luxe Ford

Change hurts sometimes but I can live with most of hers. I wish she would ger her donkey back to New York though, because I really can't relate to the west coast. I need NYC grit to be satisfied! Preferably including rats and roaches.

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

Monsterish
1 hour ago, HIRSCHINATOR said:

it's natural that she's not the same person now, when she's almost 31, like when she was starting her career at the age of 22. 

1 hour ago, HIRSCHINATOR said:

And I also know it's her life, so she can do anything she wants.

It's funny how you answer yourself :sure:

Spoiler

Have a good day :nails:

I have the right to comment on her life. This forum is actually made for that. I have read a lot of theories and opinions that are much more rude and crazy than this one. So I don't see where the problem is. We can't change anything in her life and we have no right to do that, of course, but we can comment on her life. It's what fans do.

Archived