đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Katy Perry - Chained To The Rythm (Lyric Video)

OBEY

Featured Posts

I enjoyed it while watching the video, but don't really have an urge to listen to it again. Forgettable but catchy. 

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is the first time that I didn't get goosebumps listening to either Gaga's or Katy's lead singles. I mean I love Perfect Illusion now but I took time to grow on me. I feel like Chained to the Rhythm is gonna be the same. I guess I was overhyped or over expecting 

GagaXCupcakke

Such a weird song.  It made me feel uncomfortable.  I don't know how I feel about it right now 

To be honest, I don't like Katy's music very much. But I can see myself bopping to this one. The only thing that bugs me is the zombie lyric. It comes off as weak and cringey. It's no Gaga, but it does it's job as a simple, catchy pop song. 

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

Morphine Prince

Am I reaching or is the rap part a WARNING to Trump?

"You woke up the lion" and he's talking about greed and leaders. 

Look at all the protests in the US over him. 

The melody is just awkward and it it makes feel weird. I like the prechorus and intro though. Just disappointed because I normally like her music 

Yo GagaGaga

Sia's writing and Katy's vocals do not mix well. I feel bad, I was expecting this to be the single to bring back Pop and save the radio from the trash we've been getting. 

Why are all of the main Pop Girls flopping in the past 2 years

this is an actual Pop Emergency

Archived