💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What happens to those with GA tickets without early entry?

2HB

Featured Posts

Hi guys! I'm currently planning to go to the Joanne Tour in Barcelona, which will be my first Gaga concert, so I really need some useful informa

I was thinking about the Come to Mama package, but the thing is that I'm going to Spain this August. Now I still don't have the credit card to pay there, and they do not allow name change in the case of those special packages. :toofunny:

So what will usually happen to those who bought the GA ticket without early entry?  How close can I get to the stage? Do I have the chance to see the stage clearly or do I just get squeezed and blocked by hundreds of people in front of me?

If I cannot manage to see the show I might as well consider get a seated ticket.:giveup:

Thank you for your information.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It depends on the time you get to the venue and how crazy are the fans in Barcelona lol. When she did the Born This Way Ball in Brazil the people who got to be in the monster Pit were camping outside of the venue for at least three days. But I know that in the US people who got there 4 hours early were able to get in so It all depends.

SpadesToStart

Without early access, you probably won't be able to get right in front of the main stage, but if there's a catwalk you can probably still be in the front row against that.  I've done GA twice with no early access, and it's worked great (just be prepared to get to the venue 2-3 hours early).  No matter what, you're still going to be closer to Gaga than anyone in a seat, plus you have more room to dance!

For Stockholm artRAVE, I got in line 15 minutes before entrance time. I still got a great spot by the Venus catwalk.

So it all depends on the stage design really.

Rebel Heart

When I went to the BTWB  and I managed to get right behind the people with early admission so I was like roughly 3rd row. But me and my friend sat outside the arena for like 12+ hours so that helped get us a lot higher up the line.

Hey Girl is the best song of Gaga's career #Justice4HeyGirl

Hopefully she will do a big catwalk type set again. I didn't get in until over an hour after the doors opened (was stuck outside waiting for my friend who was stuck in traffic, because I had his ticket!), but still  managed to get within about six feet of one of the catwalks. In fact she seemed to spend more  time out on the catwalks than on the main stage, so I probably spent more time closer to her than the people were in the front row!

MonsterOfSpain

I'm going to the same show! And I'm wondering the same, because I've never been to GA before, and Spanish fans are famous for lining up for many days... I hope there will be catwalks and she spends a lot of time there :sweat:

3 hours ago, Bio said:

It depends on the time you get to the venue and how crazy are the fans in Barcelona lol. When she did the Born This Way Ball in Brazil the people who got to be in the monster Pit were camping outside of the venue for at least three days. But I know that in the US people who got there 4 hours early were able to get in so It all depends.

WOAHHH 3 DAYS?!?!? That's so crazy! But amazing!

8 hours ago, MonsterOfSpain said:

I'm going to the same show! And I'm wondering the same, because I've never been to GA before, and Spanish fans are famous for lining up for many days... I hope there will be catwalks and she spends a lot of time there :sweat:

Seriously?! I don't actually know that they're famous for lining up but in that case it would be so tough.:toofunny:

How early do they usually go to get into the front row in GA?

That J

I had the Little Monster Zone Package for artRAVE and was there like 30 minutes before they were accepting us in for early entry. The whole group filled up both the area in front of the main stage and the front of the stage where she played piano (and spent most of her time).  So early entry IS valuable if there on time.  Not having early entry gets you on the floor but those in before you will dominate certain spots on the floor. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

I wonder how many CTM packages they're selling. I'd get it if it wasn't credit card entry.

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

Usually I arrive to the venue an hour before doors open and end up in a good spot. My views from the artRAVE shows I went to:

10424977_361412964022423_77914756046315910686887_370116939818692_2842584252420741896740_370117133152006_6279459715259766

KevinLeto
On 2/9/2017 at 3:51 PM, Halle said:

For Stockholm artRAVE, I got in line 15 minutes before entrance time. I still got a great spot by the Venus catwalk.

So it all depends on the stage design really.

Weren't there many crazy monsters from Sweden that got in line hours before the show? How far away from the main stage were you? :O

I'm the spirit of my hair, it's all the glory that I bare

RAMROD

Gorl, you gotta camp tbh, is serious business at the GA! :sis:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Archived