đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Joanne Presale Breaks Ticketmaster, Frustrated Fans Seek Help Thru Twitter

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

DrewStevens

Same. I've been trying to get GA tickets for the Vancouver since 10am and when I finally found some tickets the site crashed.

DeanWinchester

I hope it's not third party buyers seeking to sell at higher prices because I want to believe the demand IS high

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

migamiga

OMG I thought I was the only one! I had really good seats and when I tried purchasing them, it sent me to a blank page and I lost my tickets

ChicaSkas
1 minute ago, Juvi said:

Girl........... does this effect all her shows? those in the EU to? Germanys? Cologne?

honestly, I don't know, but I provided a twitter account to official Ticketmaster support, you can ask there...

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

It didn't crash for me but it did take me an hour to get a hold of some tickets. I just kept clicking search and doing the robot check over and over again tell I got tickets that I liked.

"back to you, f*cker"

It was such a joke! It was only allowing me to search for 1 ticket and I needed 3!  Did anyone actually get GA tickets during the presale? 

DeleteMyAccount
6 minutes ago, A Gaga Lad said:

I hope it's not third party buyers seeking to sell at higher prices because I want to believe the demand IS high

There's already nearly 6000 for the NYC show on Stubhub for resale. And those are just from the fraction of tickets available for presale.. It's so annoying.

Archived