Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
other

Its official, I'm MEETING GAGA!!

Am I A Girl

Featured Posts

Am I A Girl

So my gram is a huge Gaga fan and so am I obviouslyย :whitney:ย and she told me before "let me know how much VIP is before you buy tickets!" So she ordered me a perfect illusion Polaroid shirt from Gaga's store so we have a code to use for presale! But my presale for Pittsburgh doesn't start till next Wednesday! But I found out pricing for meet n greet from here, and told my gram! She said it was a lot of money! But I explained how it's. A one in a life time opurtunity! She replied back and said "Ok!! Don't tell pap though!!๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•" because he is cheap lol! ย She is lying for her own and I'm payinf for my own ticket!! ASDJFKSJSNSNSS

pachinko
20 minutes ago, GAGAXCOLLECTOR said:

So my gram is a huge Gaga fan and so am I obviouslyย :whitney:ย and she told me before "let me know how much VIP is before you buy tickets!" So she ordered me a perfect illusion Polaroid shirt from Gaga's store so we have a code to use for presale! But my presale for Pittsburgh doesn't start till next Wednesday! But I found out pricing for meet n greet from here, and told my gram! She said it was a lot of money! But I explained how it's. A one in a life time opurtunity! She replied back and said "Ok!! Don't tell pap though!!๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•" because he is cheap lol! ย She is lying for her own and I'm payinf for my own ticket!! ASDJFKSJSNSNSS

That's awesome. Hopefully you are able to purchase it with no problems.ย 

Am I A Girl
10 minutes ago, pachinko said:

That's awesome. Hopefully you are able to purchase it with no problems.ย 

Me too!! I'm very stressed!! Do you think the backstage pass thing will sell out fast???

ChicaSkas

yeah I want to do the same thing. My mom, who never likes spending a ton of $$, just said I could get backstage tickets. So obviously I am overwhelmingly excited but the Joanne presale code isn't working at all :(

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Am I A Girl
Just now, ComeToMama said:

How much $$$?

I read on ggd $1,500 a ticket for ultimate backstage which is what I'm getting

Am I A Girl
Just now, ChicaSkas said:

yeah I want to do the same thing. My mom, who never likes spending a ton of $$, just said I could get backstage tickets. So obviously I am overwhelmingly excited but the Joanne presale code isn't working at all :(

When is your date!!?? There is two different windows!! My concert which is November 20th is window two and window two pre sale is next Wednesdayย 

ChicaSkas
Just now, GAGAXCOLLECTOR said:

When is your date!!?? There is two different windows!! My concert which is November 20th is window two and window two pre sale is next Wednesdayย 

8-8-2017. I'm on the first window. I can't get it to appear as having tickets available though, I called and talked to Ticketmaster but they weren't much help sadly...

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Am I A Girl
33 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

8-8-2017. I'm on the first window. I can't get it to appear as having tickets available though, I called and talked to Ticketmaster but they weren't much help sadly...

Oh I'm sorry :(ย My pre sale is up next Wednesday at 9am which I'm in school but i will just order my VIP meet n greets there right at 9am so I don't have to worry all Day about it selling out !!

ChicaSkas
Just now, GAGAXCOLLECTOR said:

Oh I'm sorry :(ย My pre sale is up next Wednesday at 9am which I'm in school but i will just order my VIP meet n greets there right at 9am so I don't have to worry all Day about it selling out !!

I wish you the best of luck!

ย 

May the Force be with you... and me....

May the odds ever be in our Favor... :deadbanana:

ย 

Letmelivemylife

Congrats!!!!!!! My gf is in charge of the finances and she said she MAY get me backstage tickets as an early b-day present. Nothing is set in stone yet. I hope she does because I want nothing more than to just wrap my arms around gaga and say "thank you for being there when no one else was". Sunday was proof that the bond between her and her monsters is ****ing unbreakable. "What you and I have little monsters isn't just for a moment. It's for LIFE". "People always say 'oh you always talk about your fans' but how can I not? They're my reason for everything now. They're the blood in my veins". Yeah she hasn't changed a bit โ™ฅ๏ธ

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

RAMROD

U made your gramma use her pension money for that? :ladyhaha:

Hope you have fun tho!

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ ๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š˜๐š  ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š—๐š’-๐š’-๐š’-๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š...! (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

Smother Em Eh

Wow, what a lucky son of a bitch you are.ย I would love to meet Gaga! That will be a major big moment in your life that you'll never forget.ย 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Archived