Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Ross Mathews talks about meeting Gaga on RPDR set

Neight Shayde

Featured Posts

Phantomhive

I'M CRYING :giveup:

I'M STANNING FOR A SAINT DRESSED AS A POP STAR :giveup:

Just goes to show how genuinely kind and appreciative she is. Reminded me of the fact that on almost every acceptance speech she's done, she mentions us. We are not worthy of this woman.

tumblr_lryo7tmuMk1qbk6cb.gif

In I fly on wings of winter.

Panchecco

I love how theatrical she is when she speaks and I love to see other people imitate her 

Ross is amazing AHAHAHA

2 hours ago, Marjol said:

Love, love love this story! The way he describes the intensity of her eye contact, it reminds me of the times I saw Gaga and the way she looked at me and others. She's so in tune with everything, nothing goes past her. When she locks eyes with you you can't look away. It's like she truly feels people's energy, it's crazy. 

this is exactly how I felt when we met!

At first I was kind of afraid she didn't like me because she was staring so hard at me while I spoke and answering my question so seriously.. but later on I realized this was just her way of interaction. i LOVE how concentrated she is when talking to somebody. she makes you feel like youre the only person in the room :kara:

Luxe Ford

That was just the sweetest! And interesting to here she was nervous. She's human! Just like us. 

Can't wait to see her serve Judge Judy realness. Even if it doesn't *sound* so fabulous I'm sure it will be.

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

MahoTheMnstr

This just makes me want to meet her 1039789327948732895798235 times more than I already did... if that's even possible :giveup::kara:

Archived