💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Million Reasons Emergency

KleinGa

Featured Posts

KleinGa

While yall are celebrating MR being added to radio stations and living for the current itunes ranking and holding your streaming parties, 

Million Reasons has been in serious trouble. Coming out from a day after the performance, it had maintained a solid 80% lead over Shape of You, now? It is quickly losing that lead with about 30% over the second place song. It's been receiving dark red updates for the past 6 consecutive updates.

SISTRENS, TIME TO STOP CELEBRATING AND GET BACK TO WORK! We focused on streaming and now we are in trouble with sales.

NOW: #STREAMMILLIONREASONS #BUYMILLIONREASONS #WatchMillionReasonsMVonVEVO #RequestMillionReasons #GiftMillionReasons #StreamMillionReasonsPerformances #TellYourGPFriendsAboutMillionReasons #GetAMillionReasonsTattoo #PutUpMillionReasonsPosters #GiveFreeBJsForMillionReasonsSales #OfferFreeSexualServicesForMillionReasons #BLASTTHESONG

8BtmQqR.gif

DO IT. DO IT NOW. We have one chance to make it to No.1 before Ms. Katheryn Purry drops her "Chained to the HitBopSingle Rhythm" and blocks us. Even if we can only maintain No.1 for one week. THIS IS OUR CHANCE.

Little Chartsters and Little Managers should be leading us TO VICTORY since they've been wanting this for YEARS. 

STOP CELEBRATING AND WORK

wb-7.gif

Gagaloo911

Also, all that streaming everyone is supposedly doing flopped, as she dropped on both Spotify and Apple Music :neyde:

KleinGa
3 minutes ago, RainbowBlonde said:

Bruh you should have posted this on Gaga Thoughts nobody comes to the Charts section :neyde:

I KNOW :giveup: BUT IM SCARED A MOD COMES AND CLOCKS ME 

Gagaloo911

At this point buying copies of the song would do the song better for sales than streaming will since that doesn't seem to be working.

ALso pray for good radio updates the next couple days!

DaftFameMonster

You gave me heart failure

Where are all the hit thirsty monsters when you need them?

To be fair the Super Bowl effect doesn't last forever, once the song reaches the top 10, radios will pick up on it.

Jewels n Drugs

S T R E A M IT WHORES

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Did y'all expect it to stay at #1 forever? Of course it's gonna get red updates after having such a huge lead. Let's just hope it stick around top 10 for awhile.

Here is a problem that PEOPLE CANT FIND THE SONG ON SPOTIFY... Gaga's million reasons is not the first result in the USA when you search it.Only in US American monsters can give it a try And even BR PF Telephone some other hits ...The top results are REMIX and COVERs...WHY? WHY GAGA CAN'T PERFORM WELL ON STREAMING? 

Here is the reason

Archived