Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

John Wayne on iTunes "Hot Tracks"

GunninMan

Featured Posts

GunninMan

I am not entirely sure if this is thread worthy, but I found it really interesting and cool that John Wayne was on the "Hot Tracks" segment on iTunes and Apple Music! I don't particularly know if this could mean its being pitched as the next single, and Apple was notified beforehand to promote it in some way before it's official release as a single. Or maybe its just being downloaded more or streamed more than other songs on the album. What do y'all think? John Wayne next single, I am here for it tbh.

John Wayne is comming.

"Every chart is just the same, I'm sick of their streaming games. I crave a real wild man. I'm strung out on Million Reasons"

ElectricAlley

Well, it was one of the only song discounted on Joanne that hasn't been a single yet. So I think for sure it's the third single. 

GunninMan
1 minute ago, Bloody said:

Τhis could be a sign of next single. She performed it as well on VSFS. 

I'd love that choice!!!

Thats what I was thinking! It seemed kind of odd that it was on the Hot Tracks part of iTunes for sure.

MR gets a peak then is dropped for John Wayne in a week :diane: if Gaga performed John Wayne remix at Grammys lol

Edonis
1 minute ago, neptugne said:

MR gets a peak then is dropped for John Wayne in a week :diane: if Gaga performed John Wayne remix at Grammys lol

I would have a fit :toofunny: she could just promote them both (if that were the case) 

Gagaloo911

I really don't think it's gonna do well on radio if so, A-YO would make for a much better fit for radio but idk if it will become a hit either unless MR becomes a big one.

Blahwhatever22

tumblr_okvgwkLcp21ua9b3mo1_1280.png

Gaga: Time to release my next single!

Joanne: Just make Million Reasons the third single, No one will tell the difference.

GunninMan
1 minute ago, Gagaloo92 said:

I really don't think it's gonna do well on radio if so, A-YO would make for a much better fit for radio but idk if it will become a hit either unless MR becomes a big one.

I was kind of thinking that too, but honestly, no matter how good the songs truly are, it won't matter because radio doesn't always seem to want to play her songs. It can sell well on iTunes and such, but it'll always tank because radio won't play the songs.

Archived